Two new recipes I can make
I recently acquired two recipes, one from SSC and another from a normal mana tombs run, that some folks may be interested in having me make.

Edit: Removed the red havoc boots, as they are BoP.

The second, and possibly more interesting, is the [item]Eternium Runed Blade[/item]. The materials for this are 10 khorium bars, 4 hardened adamantite, 10 eternium bars, 8 primal might, and 2 primal nether.

I can easily cover any eternium needed, but would need help with khorium, some adamantite (I have a surplus), and primals of all types. Let me know if anyone would like either of these and I will work with you to get the materials together.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Kosath Wrote:The first are [item]Red Havoc Boots[/item]. The materials for these are 2 primal nether, 4 hardened adamantite (80 ore), and 12 primal fire.

I believe that this is a BoP item, in that you can only make it for yourself. The belts from SSC/TK can be made for anyone and require nether vortexes, while the boot patterns are BoP and require primal nethers.

The patterns are the inverse of the items they make. Boot patterns are BoE and can be saved so that people outside of SSC/TK can learn them, while Belt patterns are BoP and can only be learned by someone who was there at the time they dropped.

So usually we treat the boot patterns as a BoE item drop that is restricted to blacksmiths only.
Ah, you are correct. Hmmm, that is very odd. I will edit the original.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."