Tundra
1. State your name.
Since my other identity's death, it has been Tundra.

2. List your race and class, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter etc.
Undead Sin'Dorei Death Knight; Previously Sin'Dorei Paladin, but that is no longer relevant.

3. Please introduce yourself to us, with as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. Possible topics to touch on: What are your goals or desires? What is your greatest success? Your greatest failure?
I was originally a Paladin who loyally served our prince, Kael'thas Sunstrider; I was a young paladin when the prince allied with Illidan Stormrage, and was eager for vengeance against the Scourge. We went to Northrend, in a rush to destroy the Lich King, to make him pay for the Sunwell and the destruction of our race. However, we were defeated by Arthas, and he later raised a number of us, to a group called the San'layn.
I was under the command of Lana'thel, whom you may know as the wielder of Quel'Delar - and when she was taken by the Lich King, I was in the slaughter as well.
I would remain within the Crimson Citadel until Artas's fall, when I was freed by members of the Ebon Blade.
The Light was too far from my reach, to my great dismay. There is too much darkness around me. I have been on my own in Pandaria, working with my (inner) demons alone, but I cannot stay severed from others forever. I have much to atone for, aiding others in Pandaria was barely a beginning, and I hope to start with that.... now, within the tribe. I also hope one day to reconnect with the Light that I barely remember from my time as a Paladin, but that is an unlikely dream.

4. Please tell us one or more notable things about you that we can use to start conversations with you (for example: a pet, a physical characteristic, a mannerism, something you carry with you).
I am frozen to the touch, and cannot sense heat or life, not anymore. I previously stayed covered, to mask the stark blue of my hair and eyes, as it marks me so clearly as an abomination, but I am... working through that.

5. Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes, I agree.

II. Yourself

Please fill this section out as yourself. Thank you!

1. What guilds were you in before this one, if any? How long were you a member? Why are you no longer with them?
I've been in several guilds (Warchefs, Tribute, Oops Inc come to mind), but the main one to mention for recent purposes is Handle-it. I was in that guild for maybe over a year, primarily for raid purposes, but it has since collapsed, and I am homeless and lonely. I have stuck with a few members (such as Tempestmoon, Illianarra, etc), but it's just too empty and sad.
2. What are you looking for from Ironsong?
A group of adult casual players to Rp and interact with while leveling and later raid content.
3. How long have you played Warcraft?
Since original launch. Tundra is ancient.
4. If you have a preference, when do you tend to play?
Varies on weekends, but on weekdays after 8pm.
5. If you have anything you would like to add to tell us more about yourself, do so here.
I don't think so, seems great so far!