Tulklatâr Howlaxe
I am Tulklatâr Howlaxe, and am yet too inexperienced to have gained any titles with the Horde.

I, from an early age, demonstrated prowess with the axe and sheild, as well as the two-handed axe. I was strong and fast, gifted in combat. I was a natural warrior, which infuriated my father too no end, as he had thought I would be a shaman as he, his father, and his father's father had been. But I was not gifted with the elements, only with the cold steel of war.

When I was young, my family and I traveled from place to place within Durotar. My father was a shaman and my mother a hunter, and we moved from place to place doing what services for people we could. Whenever we stopped within a town, I was always picked upon, and attacked for being different, for not living in the same place as the other children or some other such petty difference. I learned that most people will decide whether they should like you or not based on your home, or your vocation. It angered me too no end, and in part is the reason I showed such talent at becoming a Warrior. The strength to stand up for myself, the stamina to endure the taunting, the anger and rage to defeat those who opposed me... were all mine. Necessary for my survival, and I embraced them.

I have taken up mining and blacksmithing, as I hope one day to forge an axe so powerful that none will dare to face me in battle, and hope to forge armor so strong the fire of one hundred archers could not burst its protection.

I am yet young, and inexperienced, and have not joined any other clan, tribe, order, or otherwise.

I learned of the Ironsong tribe from a friend, who told me of the friendly, helpful, and powerful Tribe. I seek to join so that I may have allies, instead of going alone in Azeroth. It is a horrible thing, loneliness, and I would not wish it upon anyone, much less myself.

My greatest challenge, by far, was this: On the day of my 16th birthday, as I was walking through Drygulch Ravine after me and my family had settled down in Razor Hill, a group of some other Orc children ambushed me. They punched and kicked me, beating me mercilessly and laughing, and I cried out with pain as they did. But soon, instead of feeling sadness and pain, I felt rage and anger. How DARE they harm me? How DARE they torment me? Soon, it was unbearable. I jumped to my feet, swiping away at the ambushers with my fists. I knocked them back, one by one, and started to charge through them. I roared with fury as they hit me, knocking them aside. In my rage, I knocked three of these children unconscious, and severely wounded another. They fled like frightened sheep as my rage ended, and I collapsed to my knees from exhaustion, the thrill of my victory sweeping over me. I ran home as fast as I could, telling my parents of what had occurred. They were outraged at what had happened, and so sent me to the Valley of Trials to train as a warrior and become outfitted with arms and armor. I trained there for 6 seasons, before going back to Razor Hill. There, I learned my parents had died during a recent attack by a band of night elves. While aggrieved, I also learned they had mortally wounded the captain of the night elves before they died.
Hearing this gives me closure that they died on their feet, and not curled up afraid. They died in the way they always expected, and hoped, to die.

My greatest goal is to become a powerful warrior of many seasons, so that my long dead mother and father will see my training as a warrior was not worthless, so they will be proud in death of their son.

I enjoy the thrill of combat with a worthy foe, the power that one feels when he has brought a strong opponent to his knees. It is an excellent way to spend an afternoon, rushing out into the deserts of Durotar and ripping off a raptor's head as it lunges at you.

I have read the totem, and agree to live by it.
What an interesting name you have, although i'm not sure i can pronounce it let alone spell it <shakes his head and wanders off>
Greetings Tulklatar,

Thank you for posting your application to our totem.
Do you have a sponsor here in the Tribe that would be willing to take you in?
Our weekly moots are held every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar time (Server).
This weeks moot will be held in Warsong Hold in Ashenvale, we encourage you to attend.

Earthmother bless you.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I belive Cloudjumper means Moots are held at 6pm, not 9pm Server time.
Eruadan Wrote:I belive Cloudjumper means Moots are held at 6pm, not 9pm Server time.
We're East Coast (well, only sorta for Cloud, he's just EST), give us a break.
Sorry I posted the EDT time, thanks for catching that one. I have corrected my original post.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
You and I share a similar passion, my friend. My father was once a proud and powerful warrior and defender of Mulgore. He created a legendary weapon, a powerful axe which he used in battle against the Kolkar centaur that once plagued our homeland. It grieves me to say that it was stolen from us years ago due to Grimtotem trickery and long after my father had died in battle. I have taken up my father's craft and have become a powerful axesmith. It is my wish, like yours, to create a powerful axe that I will use to protect my allies and friends. It is also my wish to surpass my father in his craft. Perhaps someday, I will recover my father's lost weapon, but for now, I am content to perfect my own weapon. If you plan on coming to our weekly meeting this week, I will be happy to show you what my research has reaped. We look forward to seeing you.