Tuesday July 3rd raid cancelled
We are just missing too many people this time. Friday we'll resume and to make it to the later bosses we might try skipping one or two bosses in the beginning of the place. Or, we could alternatively try for wednesday or thursday for the first two bosses, what do you think?
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Heya, 'Flu. Sorry to hear it's not going to work. I'd have a hard time being available on Wednesday or Thursday (unless that's instead of Friday, which isn't likely). My vote is for clearing Attumen to the Shade on Friday, inclusive, but if that's not realistic, the only boss I'd really be disappointed about skipping would be the Prince, which isn't until Saturday anyway.
Thurs' fine with me.. wed's fireworks day.. soo I doubt many people'll be around.. thurs/fri/sat/sun are all fine with me though.
Weds. would not work for me. I am also going to miss the raid on Friday, but will be present Sat.

I still want those bracers off Attunman, so Thursday might work for me. We do, however, have family in town, so my schedule might change. Maybe you could save the Attunman for me on Saturday.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Wed is out for me, but Thurs is good.
And I just got home, so if you counted me as one of the people not able to make it... well now I can! Smile
Wed is out, I'm open other than that.
I should be able to do whatever day is needed, but will not be on my good connection tell Friday
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Alright, here's me plan. we'll do Moroes, Maiden, opera, curator shade and netherspite friday, and attunmen, nightbane, chess and prince saturday. will that work?

~Virgil~
Sounds good to me. See you in raid Saturday (absent Friday).

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
No Illhoof?
Sounds good to Grey and I.
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Illhoof we'll do friday if we are up for it after everything, if not, we'll do it saturday as well.

~Virgil~
I R In.
Yar!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No Raid Friday July 4 jabadue 2 2,374 07-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Kosath
  Tuesday, July 24th, Grey MIA! 6 3,089 07-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Tuesday July 3 Mahiah 5 2,646 07-03-2007, 07:11 AM