Trophy Loot Rules
Roll Order for Trophies will be:

1. Players who have enough badges to turn trophy in for gear, and have not won a previous trophy.
2. Players who have not won a trophy, but don't have enough badges, and players who have enough trophies but have already won a trophy.
3. Players who do not have enough badges and have won a trophy.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I would like to propose an amendment to these rules: bump those who do not have the Emblems from Round 2 to Round 3.

This means that while people that don't have the emblems and haven't gotten a trophy yet won't, but given the system in place, as soon as someone is able to purchase gear they will get the next trophy to drop. They won't get the actual gear any slower or faster than if they had the trophy sitting in the bag the whole time and those who are interested in pushing into 10 man heroics will have the gear to do so. Its a win/notlose situation.
I am going to take this under advisement for now, and see how the next week or so goes on trophies.

-Jaba
Starting 12/22, we will modify rolls on Trophies as follows.

Round 1: Only for those who have necessary badges.
Round 2: Everyone else.

-Jaba
I realize I may be jumping the gun a bit, since we haven't downed Saurfang, but will similar loot rules apply to the ICC marks when we do get them? They are class-grouped like Uld, but have a whopping 95/60 emblem pre-req
I would expect it to be the same, just qualify it with people who have the required badges or the 251 item already.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Yet another modification to these rules:

1. Have badges and On-Spec. This will consume the roll.
2. Have badges and Off-spec. This will be treated as a off-spec roll and will just consume the increment for the week.
3. Don't have badges.

-Jaba

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Primordial Saronite and Trophy Loot Rules jabadue 14 7,244 05-03-2010, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Melikar