Tribe application for Grotan, Shaman.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Grotan. Initiate in Shamanism.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Orc Shaman

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I prefer not to release too much information regarding my past, but you can suffice it to say that I am alone when it comes to immediate family.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Tailoring and enchanting.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
The overall cohesion and sense of belonging to something important when encountering members of The Ironsong Tribe has peaked my interest in your ranks.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I am young, and I haven't faced nearly as many trials as many of you in The Ironsong Tribe, so I'm afraid I don't have a huge list of battle-hardened feats and death-defying quests. I have, however, recently assisted in driving out human interlopers from the outskirts of Sen'jin village.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My predominant desire is to become a Shaman as powerful as the former Warchief, Thrall. I've heard many stories of his courageous deeds and the countless battles that he has won for the Horde.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy meeting new members of the Horde -- most especially those who are not especially fond or loyal to that buffoon, Garrosh Hellscream. I am generally peace-loving, and enjoy cooking and fishing; however, I understand that peace has its place and in a perfect world it would encompass all -- this, sadly enough, is not a perfect world, and therefore it's sometimes necessary to fight for what you believe in.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I agree to the Code of Conduct.
A mage shaman, eh? Sounds interesting. I'll assume that slip up was from nerves. What's your race? You write like a Blood Elf, but your name sounds more Orcish. My bet is that you're an educated Orc. Would that be a correct assumption?

Or we could find out in person. If you're able, please speak with an officer to obtain the secret location for the Moot. Starts around 6pm on Thursdays. ((Server))
Hehehe. Sorry about that. Yes, I'm an ORC Shaman. So far no one who's online in-game knows about the location of the moot.
Yes, we tend to keep it super secret until we are certain that absolutely NO ONE will be able to find us. XD
OOC: Little bit of an issue. With the general timing of your moots, I'm almost always at work. I know that you like to have a role-play "interview" of sorts before accepting a member, but I doubt I'm going to be able to do that. Is there any way I can role-play on the forum instead? Otherwise, I'll need to look elsewhere for a role-play guild, and that would suck because you guys seem like a perfect fit for me.
I think we can make something work. I'd say your best bet is to get in touch with one of our officers when they are up and about and have a talk with them, get a good feel for whats going on and we'll make something happen. Scheduling conflicts are an understandable evil at times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tribe Application for Blood Guard Cerkilr Cerkilr 1 2,291 10-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Damoxian