Tribe Battle Grounds.
As always I have a reason for suggesting my purposed idea to the Tribe. As of late I have found it more and more difficult to find a decent battleground group for Warsong Gulch or Arathi Basin. I've often found myself attempting to lead a charge for a flag and quickly become the only one headed the right direction ( As Konfucius will agree to I am sure). The same problems have occured on defense; Thus, my purposed idea (suggested by Eveline ) is to come up with a list of tribemates that are interested in organized battlegrounds.

These organized battlegrounds would mainly ( if not completely) be composed of Tribemates. We would all find a time suitable for everyone who plans on going and plan based on that. These battle grounds would eliminate all the confusion found in pick-up PvP, giving us a higher success rate and also allowing time for a little fun for those of us not high enough to attend raids with the rest of the Tribe.

Right now the bracket to start setting this up is the 40-49 bracket. All who wish to join this bracket are more than welcome to do so and are not required to always be there, only when they are available and feel like having some competition. This does not mean that this idea is solely restricted to this bracket. Some of us will soon be leveling out of the 40's bracket and thus need to set up a 50's bracket raid group and so on and so forth. The more people we have in all the brackets the better. We all benefit this way from knowing how everyone will react in certain instances and situations within a battle ground which can also help in regular game-play.

As I said, this is only an idea being thrown out for consideration and is not limited to just the 40's bracket PvP. If you are interested in this post a reply stating lvl/class ( and playing timeframe if possible) and which battleground you are interested in. I will update this as often as possible to keep the lists current. I will be setting up all evel brackets and seperate them into Warsong and Arathi lists ( so two lists per bracket ).

Thank you all for taking the time to read this when I am sure you could have been doing other important tasks,

~ Lucinther Shadowblade.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bracket lists:

10-19 - Warsong Gulch
Flagg 19
Rinu 15
Akagi

20-29 - Warsong Gulch
Bearheart's 21 Hunter
Yenaldooshi 26

20-29 - Arathi Basin
Bearheart's 21 Hunter
Yenaldooshi 26

30-39 - Warsong Gulch

30-39 - Arathi Basin

40-49 - Warsong Gulch
Grazak

40-49 - Arathi Basin
Grazak

50-59 - Warsong Gulch
Lucinther 53
Alexei
Konfucius

50-59 - Arathi Basin
Lucinther 53
Alexei
Konfucius

51-60 - Alterac Valley
Lucinther
Alexei
Grymfang 60 Hunter
Bearheart 60 Druid
Efluvia 60 Priest
Majhal

60 - Warsong Gulch
Bearheart 60 Druid
Efluvia 60 Priest
Majhal
Utsusemi

60 - Arathi Basin
Berheart 60 Druid
Efluvia 60 Priest
Majhal
Amato
Utsusemi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit 2/15/06: added more people to the lists and appropriate brackets,
Edit 1/21/06: Added myself to the correct brackets.
Edit 1/20/06: Efluvia's characters added to appropriate brackets
I am more than happy to assist in any Battleground in Alterac Valley, I am trying to get my Ice Barbed Spear.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I'm up for any BG. I have a 60 Druid and a 21 Hunter. If there was some interest in the 20-29 bracket I'd level him up some.
(( Efluvia is up for all the 60 battlegrounds as long as she doesn't have people yelling "Heal!" at her all the time. I know when to heal! Yenaldooshi is 26 and slowly working his way up too. He'll join in for whatever bracket he happens to be in. ))
(( I enjoy AV, and typically am up late enough to deal with being in there for hours. Six is about what I'll push though, before I get bored of the back and forth... So count me in for AV when it's up and running.

I enjoyed WSG, but moreso at the lower levels. Sadly, that's all twinked out, and I can't participate in it due to my level. No matter, if we can get a good team together to do WSG, I'm all for it. It just doesn't happen often these days...

I like AB, but I don't like the defilers. Kinda' torn as an RPer on this one. Do I join the Forsaken for the nice rewards? Do I play it as a player because I like the instance? I mean, I really do like the game, I just don't know if it fits well. So right now I'm not so keen on this one. I do want to work up my "honor" rank, so I might have to bite the bullet and join more often.

To recap:
AV - Yes
WSG- Maybe
AB - Currently, No. ))
I am available for both AB (my preference) and WSG. When I have the levels, I will want to do AV also. I believe AB may always be my preference, though, as it's just so darn fun. Big Grin

Please put me down for the 50-59 range. I'll most likely level today.
(I am normally availible for AB, as I'm working on my reputation with The Defilers. However, my class schedule is not very forgiving this semester, so I may not actually be able to spend much time seriously playing...)
I have Maj willing to do anything when I have time, and Akagi who i'm gonna play around with in 10-19.

Edit: I also dont think that there's AB for 10-19.
You know to add me! Gah, I'm offended! (I hit 50, btw Tongue)

Oh, and add Flagg, 17 warlock, to the lists as well.
[Image: legendm.jpg]
[Image: NMrob.jpg]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://ctprofiles.net/1505357">http://ctprofiles.net/1505357</a><!-- m -->
Im always up for any BG, though i tend to stay away from AV ( it takes way to long at times ) but if you have a group and need a rogue look me up.
I'm more than willing to join either WSG or AB. I recently started playing on AB and I'm enjoy that much more than WSG. Smile