Tribe Application For Serene, Tauren Shaman and Trickster
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
They call me Serene, I bare no title outside that of orphan or occasionally mutt -- neither of which I have found all that flattering, though soon enough I'll have a title to call my own.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I've chosen to pursue the totemic arts of Shamanry. Originally I simply arrived at the decision based on a love for glowing wooden figurines, though as I grew I learned there was a good deal more to my calling than illuminated sculptures.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I truly don't have much of a past to speak of. As far back as I can recall I was an orphan, cared for by the orphan matron Battlewail who, one might add, is not nearly as kind as she seems. The only Tauren orphan in the heart of Orgrimmar I didn't see many perspective parents and began to learn rather quickly that my life would not be that of a normal child. Over time I began to explore the city, taking in the atmosphere and the cultures that gathered there until one day in early May my sixth year of life. A great many children were taken out to see the world and explore the possibilities for their future, including me.

A Tauren Shaman took me beneath his wing for a day, leading me to a number of places I had only heard spoken of in the taverns within the Valley of Honor. He was quiet and confident... more importantly... he had totems. High on sugar from a generous helping of ice cream I decided my days would be spent attempting to be every bit as great a shaman as the Tauren who took me out that day, of course it wasn't exactly an easy journey. Beautiful as my totems are they weren't exactly as easy to obtain as I had thought... though the time spent between gathering them was made light by pranks played on four paws. While I haven't learned all that I know I can yet, I am eager to learn as much as I possibly can to become the Shaman I know I can be.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
You would be surprised just how much can be learned at an orphanage or wandering around Orgrimmar for that matter. I like to consider myself a jack of many trades; enchanting, mining, fist aid, cooking, and I have ever managed to catch a fish or two in my day.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have yet to be involved in any clans, tribes, or guilds... though there is a first time for everything. (Transferred servers. Wink)

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Shortly after the cataclysmic event that left our world torn asunder, I returned to Orgrimmar to check on the Matron and orphans still in the city. There I overheard a guard speaking with Garosh over a snarky old Warlock who'd been giving them a touch of trouble or rather being a bit of a nuisance. In jest the guard mentioned hiring a nuisance to distract their own, which is when I offered my services in hopes of putting a good hoof in with the Horde commander. It just so happens that warlock is a member of this very tribe and I fully intend on being as much of a nuisance to him as I am able for the good of my commander.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial I ever faced was overcoming adversity and making my way in the world. Nothing is harder than taking that first step... while there are many ahead of me, I am still walking.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I wish to become every bit as grand as the Shaman who took me around the world as a child so that I can one day do the same for another orphan.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy seeing everything and experiencing everything I can. I also enjoy spending a good deal of time within my wolf form and playing tricks on people in the name of good fun.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have read the code of conduct and fully intend on following all the rules laid out within it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tribe Application for Eonia Attaboli, Mage 3 2,850 01-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Kaethos application to Ironsong Tribe Kaethos 3 2,913 10-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Lockley Jenkins of Undercity: The Ironsong Tribe Application Lockley123 4 3,090 10-18-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Hawktooth's application for joining The Ironsong Tribe Hawktooth 1 1,810 08-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Hawktooth
  Faerlar, application to the tribe Faerlar 2 2,003 01-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Zarraema