Trading Primals
Basically, I'm in need of 12 air and fire primals. Now while fire isn't too bad for me, air is essentially the most difficult thing in the game for a protection warrior to farm. So I figured I would see if anyone may find it easier for them and want to trade.

I will trade Earth, Water, or Mana for primal Air. That is also my order of preference if it matters (edit: I'll gladly trade earth 2 to 1). Earth drops like rain for miners, water is easy with fishing, and wizard row is a breeze as a warrior for mana.

Contact me in game or here if you're interested. Thanks.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Kosath-- tons of us are able to do Recipe: Transmute Primal Water to Air, myself included. My transmute is often up if needed. :]
Sound Wrote:Kosath-- tons of us are able to do Recipe: Transmute Primal Water to Air, myself included. My transmute is often up if needed. :]

Yar
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Sound Wrote:Kosath-- tons of us are able to do Recipe: Transmute Primal Water to Air, myself included. My transmute is often up if needed. :]
Yar.