Toro's App
Toro's App
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Toro. Mom thought it was a hilarious joke really. Tauren named "Bull". No titles to speak of.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Tauren Death Knight

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I remember little to nothing save pain. It's odd the things you remember. I remember being proud, warrior once, then a blinding pain followed by the drip of water. Then it was rage, anger, hatred for anything alive or living as I tore across The Plague Lands with my beothers of the Ebon Blade. Then humiliation. Begging The Horde to accept my services...Anyway, I am here. That is enough is it not?

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Blacksmithing, mining. I can't cook. I HATE to cook, mainly because I routinely burn my water. It's a talent.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None in this realm.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Serenefire is a friend of mine. One night, camping out on Hellfire Penninsula, I was set upon by a group of Fel-Orcs. They stole my things, and left me for dead. She found me. She showed kindness to me and nursed me back to health. I think, it'd please her to know I ripped the lot of them apart with my bare hands just last week. Maybe I should tell her...-shrug-

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greatest trial? I struggle everyday to remember I was a Tauren, a proud paragon of power, balance, and justice. It's the pride of a people the Lich stole from me. He..He turned me into a thing that reeks of death, a hollow husk. Always I struggle to remember the man I was once.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I want to find what ever happened of my family.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
They have these things...Soft crumbly bits of bread, but they are sweet. I do not remember what they are called. But I get ones with chocolate and nuts in them. Oh...And I like Dalaran. Floating like that...It makes me...Eh - giggle.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
A fine piece of literature. Sure, I'll abide by the rules.
You do realize that we will not be held accountable for any sort of bodily dismemberment, bodily dysfunctions, or loss of body parts if you decide to fight by our side.

You've signed the contract I see.

So, you're a friend of Serene's? Hmmm. Well, that might make up for the fact that you cannot cook. We appreciate the warning. So, just as long as you don't burn down the guild hall, then I'll just pass this application on to someone in charge.

Signed,
Rincewindy, champion of the Ironsong Tribe.
this character has been guilded, name changed to Gregor