Tonayba, Wild Wanderer
First and foremost, i am French. Please forgive possible structural and verb tense errors.

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Tonayba, Guardian of Cenarius

Others are considered OOC: Ambassador; Flame Keeper; Jenkins; the Argent Champion; the Noble; the Patient

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Tauren Feral Druid

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Tonayba is a Tauren of unknown bloodline, clan, and age. A mysterious and elusive being for the common folk of the horde and alliance alike. With reason, this Tauren learned the ways of druids among the Cenarius relatives of moonglade before disappearing... only to be randomly spotted under feline form in various locations over the continents and even into the outland. That is all the knowledge one can acquire by digging on his subject.

Truth of his story is a bit more complicated. He was a nature lover, raised in Moonglade within Cenarius descendants, Night Elves and Taurens. In his young age he learned to take aspects of various creatures and then disappeared for many years. The Tauren then spent all this time impersonating a lion of the barrens who travelled. Little by little, as his strengths developed, the Tauren forgot who he was. Now days, his mind is no different than a real animal. He hunts, feed and live by instinct. But he kept hints of his past mind, just enough to make him able to analyze specific situation and decipher what may be spoken in Orcish and Taurahe. Still deeply linked to the earthmother, the life of this Lion often brings him to the deep forest and jungles like the beautiful Ashenvale and savage Feralas where he feels home. He also despite undead and undeath, Scourge and even the Forsaken can make him uneasy, nervous and/or aggressive. For him, Life ends at death and shouldn’t go beyond that.

Like all creature, this special Lion must live somewhere. Someone who would get to know his where about and gain his trust could easily keep contact. In some rare situation, possibly manage to wake his his mind a bit and force him to return to Tauren form for a limited time. This said, even in Tauren form, he generally stays feral and instinctive.

[Anything happening in cities, /1 /2 /3 channels, World Event, AH, Gold and LF JC calls are strictly OOC. IC wise, Tona wouldn’t enter a capital unless a important task leads his steps there since he technically isn’t of the horde’s Tauren clan. He also won’t participate in monetary interaction.]

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
As odd as it may seem for a creature so deeply linked with the living fauna and flora, what sparks the greatest fascination to his eyes are the ‘shiny things’. Jewels of any kind he holds onto as if his life depends on it. It is also the best way to bring his Tauren form back since it is the only way Tonayba can actually exercise his art: Transforming these shiny rocks into gems and jewelry.
[ Mining / Jewelcraft ]

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
-No guild at first but I played in a PvP server in WoW-EU back in the days of Classic WoW. Left due to Boredom, Loneliness and lot of PvP Anger
-Left EU to come in US Realm (Had to restart Tonayba) and I played into Farstrider Realm, into Golden Phoenix guild during BC until Guild dismissed. Left little after that due to extreme boredom and lack of ways to continue to develop.
-Transferred into Silver Hand to play with friends and joined Shadow of Evil guild during LK. That guild now seems to the edge of dismissing too. The new one that been created wears a name so childish that I chosen to not follow them.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Wanted to join a real rp guild since the rp server don’t give enough of it. I’ve looked through sites that listed out the rp guilds and I happened to find Ironsong Tribe was classified: “RP HEAVY” and on Silver Hand. At the same time the name itself is fitting. A ‘Tribe’ sounds and looks good bellow the name on that druid when you know his background.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
My greateat trial is ooc, since IC wise, Tona couldn’t be happier beside if he’d find a mate of some sort... which is not PG-13 so its not to be discussed here.

Would i need to point out one of IC matter. his greatest trial been when he left for the eastern kingdom and first arrived into the desolated land surrounding the ruins of the forsaken city. With something to deliver to the Banshee Queen, the tauren was so afraid of all the undeads that shouldnt be up and walking to his eyes that he prowled around the stinky underground until he could leave the package somewhere where it would be found. He then left with haste, heart pounding fast, wishing he was in the heart of Stormwind rather than Undercity. that forced him to face the thing he is the most afraid of... undeath.

That greatest OOC trial is: patience. I am eager to go forward, evolve and raid. That goes back to my Classic WoW where I been left alone clueless of what to do and to my first come back in BC time where I couldn’t evolve because no one wanted to raid Kara, Heroic, BT in my presence. So now I came back again in LK, my impatience is quickly triggered when I see guild going to raid with pugs while I raised ‘paw’ to say I was available.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
As said previously, Tona is happy as is, he achieved all the goals he could want by earning the Cenarius guardian title and obtaining several ‘show off’ mount such as Anzu for ground, Netherwing Drake for fly. This said, they are rarely used since he prefers the more symbiotic feeling of his natural forms. Last goal I had was to obtain a Dark Whelp. An extreme low drop rate pet that I often like to include IC. Making him Tona’s pet to keep loneliness from affecting him too much. Only remaining IC goal been mentioned previously in 7th question.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
As Nomad and elusive kitten, what he likes to do the most is to come as unexpected as possible to help ‘younger’ [lower lvls] to face challenges [Dungeons, Group Quest, more] and leave as suddenly as he arrived to leave them wondering: ‘Who was that kitten? Certainly not that mysterious druid we heard rumor about... right?’

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I am tired, its almost 5 am now and been doing this for almost 3 hours... but yes I’ve read it and I agree.
Hi Tonayba. I just wanted to let you know that your application has been noted. We don't have open recruitment at the moment so the officers need to discuss your application. ((If you wish to chat in game I should be on around 5:30 ST today to discuss your application and any questions))
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
[Update on the 4th quetion Just realised i forgot to mention secondary skills since i did that late at night hehe]

4)[update]

Being a feline, this druid also become victim of one of the biggest weakness of any Felidae. He loves fish! Often sitting on the edge of a river, its is one of the rare moment where the Tauren can be spotted as a bear. Like a Grizzly waiting Salmond, he wait to see his target swim by to strike it straight out of water and make it his future dinner. Over time, the animal-tauren actually managed to develop enough dexterity to actually cook his wonderful 'Fish feast' without need to revert to his Tauren shape.

[Maxed Fishing&Cooking]
OOC: I have spoken with Tonayba in whispers this evening and feel the need to post an update and bump his application. Tonayba is, oocly, a nice person to talk with. However, ICly the character of Tonayba is not someone I see fit for the tribe. There is really no motivation to put himself out there and join a group as large and social as ironsong. The character is centered around not participating in moots and guild chat and do all RP on a one on one basis, purely.

Tonayba said he really desires an ooc invite to perhaps find a "compatible" rp companion. As far as my experience and understanding goes, this character is not compatible with the social standards of Ironsong, where even the most reclusive or evil character has a motivation and desire to socially interact with others, even if it only for personal gain.

The person behind Tonayba seems nice enough, but unless tweaked slightly does not seem to be Ironsong compatible, and Tonayba has admitted he has no desire to change a few things about the character to "seem more friendly".

For this reason I, as a member and in no way an official, cannot give my stamp of approval for IC Tonayba. If the player behind him would very much like to be a part of Ironsong perhaps joining as another character would be best.
Typically we turn away players who don't seem to be a good fit, not characters. My primary concern is seeing that Tonayba has a decent human being behind the console operating the toon. Conflicting RP styles can often lead to conflicting interactions, but these are an inevitable artefact of socialization anyway. That's why I like to err on the side of dealing with people capable of resolving those conflicts in a reasonable way.

So if Tonayba is still interested, we'd love to meet him!
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]