Today's Molten Core run (2/12)
OOC:

Edo and I cannot seem to retrieve our character list for Silver Hand...at all.

By the time it should retrieve it, it boots us both.

We will continue to attempt to log in, but if we don't make it, it is not for lack of wanting to.. <whimpers>
ooc:

Did the MC run end up happening at all? Due to the login issues and some other things that were going on poVoran and I ended up doing something else. :?

-poZui
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Yes, many people had lag/login issues all day but the raid did go as planned and we had 31 people at its peak. We killed most of the regular mobs in MC other than the Lava Packs and the pulls of 2 Molten Destroyers at once and only wiped to a double pull of Firelords though we killed on in the process. I feel confident we could take them next time. All this is with the Ancient Core Hounds and Lava Surgers despawned already, because we were in Rotten Luck's raid's instance of MC which had already cleared up to Ragnaros Wed/Fri nights.

We found 2 Fiery and 4 Lava Cores which will be used for Kosath to craft himself an Epic Dark Iron Helm for use on subsequent Onyxia runs (with a Libram of Resilience +20 FR enchant applied! Good stuff.) as well as 2 Essence of Fire which will be used to help craft Onyxia Scale Cloaks along with her Scales from yesterday and 3 Epic Bind on Equip Tier 1 armor set pieces. Saltin received the Arcanist's belt, Dispaya the Arcanist's bracers, and Krorg the Nightslayer belt. It was generally a fun time and we'll do it again soon.

Sorry to those who couldn't make it but like I said, we'll do it again. Also, I always look as gear I could have used that goes to another Tribemate as not only benefitting the raid, but providing me with one less person to roll against next time it drops! Big Grin

Thanks for asking!
Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Molten Core coming to Consoles! Bard Hero Class! Logros 19 8,123 04-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Oryx