To Uldaman we go!
Linil and I are planning a trip to Uldaman on Tuesday this week. (11/20) Probably between 4:30 and 5 pm, server time.
We know that traditionally Tuesdays have been for Mini-moot and Alt night, but since that doesn't seem to happen so much now, we thought we might start this... kinda "extra mini" alt night... Big Grin
We are especially hoping to find someone who might want to tank, and likely two more DPSers. (Linil is a frost speced mage and Cordeiris is a healing speced paladin.)
If there turns out to be a lot of interest in questing and/or instancing maybe we could start up an official alt night again.

Thanks-
Cordeiris
Thursday is Thanksgiving in the U.S. (in case you do not live there) so many people will be missing this, including myself, who would love to take Polled. Not trying to be a wet blanket, just warning you that you may get few or no results. Otherwise, I wanna go!

~Zeb'ra
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
Tis Tuesday, not Thursday.
Okay then I'll go ^_^
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Great!
I am going to go around today and tomorrow to find quests for Uldaman. I'll share anything I can with whoever wants to go, but quite a few of the quests are chains, so if you're wanting to go to do quests you might want to look for some too.
Probably most people already know this, but just in case it's helpful, most of the quests can be picked up in the Badlands.
-Codeiris
Actually, Horde-side, only a couple of quests are available and all the quests that take place outside the instance are soloable now. If we were Alliance, however…

I recommend using this to help you organize your quests and know what to get:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Uldaman
(\__/)
(O.o )

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Yup.
That gave me the same info I found on Thottbot. There are 4 Horde quest plus a mage quest and a leatherworking quest available to Horde for a total of six. Not too bad I guess.
Any way, thanks for the tip. I forgot about Wowwiki, but I like it's layout.
-Cordeiris
To Zeb'ra and anyone else who may have been wanting to go tonight to Uldaman, we are going to move this trip to tomorrow, Wednesday 11/21, due to the maintenance being done.
I hope that isn't a problem.
Thanks,
-Coreiris
Thanks, I forgot I had a commitment on Tuesday. I'll do my best to show up.

~Polled is going Smile
(\__/)
(O.o )

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage