Titansteel request thread.
I had recently come into a large supply of titansteel, and a significant lack of alts in need of gear requiring it. So, I decided to start stocking up for the tribe.

Axulia currently has = 10 bars
(Will be updated as it is used/obtained)

Just hit 80, and need some tank boots or a helmet? Sure, I can spot you a few bars.

Need a new dagger/mace/sword to optimize your DPS? Sure! I can help you out.

Just a few bars short of a sweet new hog? Go buy it yourself. >Sad

This is intended to help gear out people who need it; to help get you part-way to your goals, so getting there yourself doesn't seem so impossible.

Any help in getting materials or sharing cooldowns would be appreciated. I also have no problem with letting people use my titansteel cooldown.

Just reply to this post with what you intend to make or have made, and how many bars you need. We can work from there.
Axulia Wrote:Any help in getting materials or sharing cooldowns would be appreciated. I also have no problem with letting people use my titansteel cooldown.

Just reply to this post with what you intend to make or have made, and how many bars you need. We can work from there.
My engineering isn't high enough to really need any of it yet, so I won't be requesting any. This does leave my cooldown pretty open though.
Garudo's Cooldown is open for any that need it. I hate gathering materials to make something I dont really need. Feel free to hit me up every 20 hours with your materials if you need it.
Have 2 cooldowns Lucrenda,hoti with a third Mantiki coming up.
Rarely use both at moment.
So look me up if you have the goods i have the cooldown Smile
Saltin (mage 375tailor ,375 enchanter)
Lucrenda (Rogue 375miner ,352 smith)
Asaram (Hunter 375skinner 351 leatherworker)
Pahakan (Warrior 350herbs 375alchemy )
Mantiki (Shaman 355miner 363engineer)
Hoti (Warlock 190Miner 350 jeweler)
Have Alt Will Travel
Wow... lots of people with cooldowns to share, but no one with a need for titansteel? o-o
Armande hasn't used his Titansteel cooldown in weeks. He is currently sitting on 20+ Titansteel Bars as well as about 15 Titanium bars. Feel free to send him mats so that his cooldown becomes useful again.

Honestly, I have not seen a big push for Titansteel in the last couple of months save for the occasional person who needs a few bars for a dagger, or mace. Perhaps it's because many folks don't realize there is level 80 crafted epics available to them?

Armande can make the Blacksmithing items (weapons, some plate armor pieces) and Shantow can make the Jewelcrafting items (rings/necklace). Maybe people need to know about this? If so I will post some links here.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I would also add that you should consider not smelting your titanium ore until you actually have a project for which the bars are needed, given that epic gems will be prospected from the ore after 3.2 patch.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
I'm in need of 12 titansteel bars. If someone could contact me in game we can make arrangements.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Cora can't transmute titansteel yet (would help if I hadn't taken a four month break), but she can certainly do titanium. Feel free to send me things to make shiny.
Titansteel can't be transmuted, sadly, only smelted. But Titanium IS a material required for the creation of Titansteel.