Tinablaze's Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Tinazi Lorian Blaze. im afraid i have no titles as i just wanted to be reconized as a normal person. though my few friends call me tina

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

When i was born a my mother was a demon and my father was a warlock. My mother was about to die after getting attacked by the alliance and he transferred her demon powers to me. after that happend my father was upset and taught me for 13 years how to control my powers. I have used my demon powers to become a powerful mage and i have devoted myself to become a master of the magical arts.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Well now that youve heard the bad part of my life. i feel its fair i should tell the good part. alright i am a apprentice mage. My magic is not the best and theres one thing you should note... somtimes when i lose control of my demon part itll control my body and the magic coming from it is dangerous to go by thats why i carry magical artifacts to control it. as i was saying my most powerful magic is a combination of frost and fire, arcane is not my best kind of skill. i get nervous when im under pressure and finally my father is a powerful warlock who is also my teacher. Oh i almost forgot! i am 17 years old

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a alchemist, i also am a herbilist to supply myself with supplys to make potions and elixers with. I can also make poisons but i only use them as a last resort as they are unstable.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? this is kinda a first for me ((shes been in no guilds :\))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I feel i have had enough training and need to fend for myself. but that doesnt mean i cant have friends to fight for the horde with. I think that if i joined a tribe or guild that i would have friends to battle with and to hang out with.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

This is very tough for me to say... When i was 9 my demon half gained control of me and killed all my friends and a magister. a preist was only able to revive half of them... This day still haunts me...

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

To control my demon half... im sick of being called a monster by people who've seen my demon half.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I hunt undead somtimes. and adventure with my current guardian since my fathers in outworld fighting.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to

I have read and agreed to follow the rules of this tribe till the day i die.
To Tinazi...

Thank you for sharing your story with the Tribe. Certainly, you have shown great character to have suffered such tragedies, and come out of them a stronger person. Although you have admitted that your struggle is never ending, I am sure that you will find great strength in Ironsong, should you become inducted.

We boast great magics and even stronger wills to overcome all obstacles one might face. I for one would be happy to help you battle your demons, as all of us carry them in one form or another.

I am, for the most part, very reserved and no great speaker for Ironsong. For what little it may be worth, I look forward to you joining the Tribe.
[Image: 3183342eGUmH.png]
Uh, okay then.

Wow.
*stares at the young mage* I'm not sure whether you are to be trusted or not but everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves, as Quennin quite aptly put it everyone has their "demons" though not all in such a literal form as you.
*arches a very, very high brow* Who's to say these magical artifacts you carry won't suddenly break and your demon half will try to (unsuccessfully, mind you) slay us all?

Everything and everyone has a weakness (your artifacts included), I'd prefer my fellow friends in Ironsong not be wounded because of your's.
recently my father has died and has used his last bit of mana to seal my demon half. it will only be let out if another powerful demon were to break it. hope that helps...
... wow. Well, forgive us our suspicions, but I'm hardly confident of the magical knowledge of a 17 year old child. I can't see any good reason why we'd want to accept the risk of having someone like this around.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Logros Wrote:... wow. Well, forgive us our suspicions, but I'm hardly confident of the magical knowledge of a 17 year old child. I can't see any good reason why we'd want to accept the risk of having someone like this around.

Although I do understand your concerns, and those that others have voiced in this regard, I cannot follow your line of thinking. You seem to beleive that someone who wants to follow the right path, but may have trouble doing so, even be dangerous, is better to walk that path alone. I say that this is the more dangerous option.

Under the help and guidance of the tribe, walking the right path may still be dangerous for Tina, but she stands a much better chance for success. Without us, you may be dooming her to failure, and therefor endangering the rest of our world in the process.

Please consider this and I hope it may realign your perspective.
[Image: 3183342eGUmH.png]
Sorry, we can't accept this application. Thanks for stopping by, and good luck in your future endeavors.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]