Tierys the Dark
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

They call me Tierys the Dark. I would like to think it's because of my lovely dark hair, but I'm afraid it's for...other reasons.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a hunter. I wouldn't consider this a vocation, however...if it is then I truly am lucky to love my work as I do.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Personal history is called personal history because it -is- personal. If you truly wish to know and think I won't bore you with such details, and should I deem you worthy of those particular secrets...I -might- share it. To assume I would simply volunteer such information to strangers, however, is moronic. Pardon my blunt and honest opinions--my mother always said my tongue got away from me and that one day I would never catch it.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I'm rather skilled in Skinning and Leatherworking, as well as honing my abilities in the arts of First Aid, Cooking (I must say, I'm becoming quite the campfire chef.) and Fishing. I must also add that Booty Bay is definitely my preference for succulent fish.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I haven't. To be quite honest, I've been content with Karma until recently, when I came across Maurnan. He's interesting, don't you think? I find his conversations with his various demon companions eerily charming. Oh, but enough of him--I don't mind working with others if needs be, but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I've heard talk of the Ironsong Tribe...the cities, the road...they whisper of a group of loyal allies who are proud and strong. I should like to be part of such a group--allies are most certainly an asset in this day, don't you agree?

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

..........I prefer not to speak of my greatest trial, if you don't mind. Suffice to say it changed me, and I would not be who I am today without it. Oh, you wish to know more? Again, if I don't deem you worthy of such knowledge--bugger off!

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

If you wish for the trite answer--I aim to survive, to do my best for my people and for the Horde, and to feed all of the hungry little children. Does that make me Miss Silvermoon? No? Ah, well....

The truest answer I can give, then, is that I wish to succeed. I want to do my job, whatever the job is that is laid before me, and do it well enough to gain a place in history. Tierys the Dark should, after all, be a name our children's children's children hear.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

What I enjoy most is my time with Karma...my truest friend. Please, for your own sake...don't upset her.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes, yes...I promise to be a very good little Sin'dorei.
"Oh, I'm sorry...you thought I cared, didn't you?"
--Tierys the Dark
Just a Grunt here, not anyone that makes decisions for the Tribe, but since you seem to value frankness, I'll offer it in kind - what possible reason could the Tribe have for wanting you? You seem surly, antagonistic, are entirely lacking in a desire to share any information about yourself, and are dismissive of the Code of Conduct that each Tribemate upholds.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Surly? Antagonistic?

I beg to differ. I'd like to think I'm great fun to work with--I simply dislike questions. Being put on the spot with personal questions brings out the worst in me, and, since you seem to appreciate my bluntness, perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to judge, hm?

As far as making light of the Code of Conduct--I have agreed, haven't I? I apologize if my manner of submitting seemed rude or uncouthe, but....again...judging books by their covers might mean that one may never read again. I believe you'll find my presence, at the very least, amusing.

*goes quiet a moment*

...........I am loyal...I am. Just because you don't see it...doesn't mean it isn't there, and strong within me.

(( OOC note: While hard to pick up on here, Tierys is simply....well...out of touch with the social do's and don'ts for the most part. Her profile in game clearly states her discomfort with city walls and definite preference to be outside with her tiger. Her harsh, arrogant manner of speaking is nothing more than a blend of her Sin'dorei blood and her attempts to cover her own lack of socialization. I mention it now, only because I fear I lack the talent in writing to convey such things, and hope not to affect her chances of getting into the Tribe--it's her attitude, not mine--I promise! Smile ))
"Oh, I'm sorry...you thought I cared, didn't you?"
--Tierys the Dark
((Replying as Nattfodd))

Her words are true, Logros. I have met this one today along the shores in ratchet. She may seem a bit standoffish in normal society, but that is only a reaction to the dire situation this world breeds. She is a decent person and should be given a chance to say her piece with us. Get to know her, then see where you stand after.
[Image: 2738341mWkUR.png]
Hrmph. Well, if Nattfodd is willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, then I suppose I shall as well. But ware, strength from anger is often the easiest to shatter. If you seek peace with others, seek it within yourself first.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)