Tier 1 Heroic Runs
This is just a pre-emptive post to see who will be interested in scheduled Heroic runs for the upcoming Tier 1 instances in the next patch, 4.1. As with what I did prior to raids starting, I will select a couple evenings a week to facilitate runs with fellow guild mates. This will be on the calendar and will require you to state your interest here to be on the invite list. Out of curiosity, state the times you are interested in.

Currently I am thinking Tuesday PM and possibly, Saturday/Sunday AM or PM (Neither both). Expect it to go for a hour or two to ensure we get lots of loot Tongue

*Edit* From what I am reading, item level 346 will be required to queue for these new instances. That will be an expectation for queueing...otherwise if possible we will walk in with members slightly lower than that.
I'm sure I'll be around in the evenings most days, or Sat afternoon.

edit: Now that I think about it, there are several of our raiders that don't visit the totem much. Blarble, Serenefire, Torine, Sarathein... Might want to invite known regulars, just in case.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Im in with Shantow. I should be able to make myself available during those times barring some unforeseen scheduling conflicts.

Shantow is primarily ranged DPS, but I am also building a Bear set so I might be convinced to Tank periodically given the right group (patience) and need.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I will be interested on Kretol. Generally, afternoon/evenings are best for me, but my work schedule fluctuates.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Early weekends are probably best for me as weekdays I'm either raiding or otherwise occupied.
I am interested. Evenings are best.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Oryx and I are interested!

We could do Tuesday evenings, after 7:30 p.m. server time. We could also do the occasional weekend evening, after 7:30 p.m. (We can't do mornings or afternoons).

-Zlinka
Invites have gone out to those on this list and others I thought may be interested. This is just a forum heads up that it looks like the patch has a good chance of being next Tuesday so everyone hope thats the case.

Schedule will be on Tuesdays running from 17:30 until...well...I suppose when we all want to quit, subbing in additional players after each run if necessary and 2 groups cannot be accomodated.

Do not let this turn you off of starting groups other times during the week, its a good idea to do so on your own to accomodate your own schedule if you cannot attend this one. Many are certainly willing to group with other guildmates over pugging and are patient enough to wait for others. I just simply like a scheduled format so I can see ahead of time if its going to happen or not.

***Reminder that an iLevel of 346 is strongly recommended so we can take advantage of the random queue for additional bonuses and multiple runs.***
Hi Eru,

Oryx and I would very much like to come. However, we can't come online until about 7:30 p.m. server time. So we are replying "tentative," but hope to be able to come online at 7:30.

-Z

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PM Heroic Runs Eruadan 8 4,703 01-04-2011, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Heroic runs Baelfire 10 5,951 12-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Kretol