Tiakala Earthbind
Please fill this out in detail, and in-character. Thanks! -Sreng

1) Tiakala Earthbind, iam a scout of the horde....some call me Tia...or if you wish to be rude..half blood
2) Iam a shaman, skilled in my way with the elements
3) iam Tiakala Earthbind, iam a half troll half human, my mother was raped by a human warrior, thus birthing me, I was raised by a tauren because my mother died birthing me, so i do not speak any form of troll, and also is as you can tell, why i do not share the accent
4) I have taken up Blacksmithing and mineing, tho i do not have much of a nack for it...maybe i should try engineering?
5) i belong to none, never have...tho i have become lonely during my 21st winter... and i hope to gain one
6) it was in ashenvale...i was running from a scout from that damnable elven town..and a warrior...mounted upon a wolf, charged past me and deftly defeated the guard...i could not ask him his name..but i saw his tabard and asked the local guild master about it...thus i come to you now
7) thus far....it has been retaining an object from the black fathom deeps..known as the fathom core..it was guarded by a great water elemental..i nearly lost my life during that fight
8) for this moment i only wish to further myself in my art....become more intuned with my elements...then..when they can train me no more...i will set out to the deepest darkest places as well as become so known to the horde that i recieve the personal blessing of thrall
9) The journeys with friends.....to travel with a band of tight nit friends into periless adventures is the ultimate thrill
10) yes, i agree with the rules layed down by the tribe and will uphold and follow them till the elements take me or you no longer see fit for me to follow them
THIS APPLICATION IS NULL IN VOID YOU TOOK TO LONG TO REPLY AND IAM ALREADY PART OF ANOTHER GUILD ~ thank you Tiakala