Thorium!
Whilst being deprived of any sort of normal WoW-ing due to my connection, I've decided to sate my boredom and feed my masochistic side by leveling my mage's jewelcrafting. I've hit the Thorium phase and am stalled, because between her level and my lag, I can't safely get to the places where it can be mined (not to mention I lack about 20 mining points). I need something to the tune of 180-200 bars, and have had little to no luck with finding any at auction. When I do it is most often in ore form, which I can't yet smelt to bars... :X So! If anyone has any thorium bars gathering dust in their bank, I will gladly buy them from you, or offer what I can by way of a trade in enchanting or tailoring or whatnot (feel free to check the rare tradeskill list for the enchants Naruth can do, and poke me in game to see if I have the materials Wink ). Thanks!
do you need the gems that come from thorium? I have a billion of them, all the different kinds except arcane (well, I have 2 but I need em to get my arcanite rod for Iysh >.> ).
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Aeorie, go check your mail box in about an hour! Doo eeet!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I thought I replied to you! :O Answer being partially: I need both! and partially: you're insane! and also: wow! O_o dear goodness, thank you!