Thorgar 70 Warrior
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Thorgar the Blooded One.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Warrior

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am Thorgar son of Grom Bloodaxe lieutenant of the Frostwolf clan. My father was killed in a great battle against the Alliance in Alterac Valley when i was just a young orc. At a young age I took control over my village, many had their doubt's about what I was capable of. One day when I had recived word of a battle in the north between the orc's and the kolkar I gathered as many able orc's in my village that could bear arm's and headed north. After the battle had been won in our favor we still thirsted for more blood and honor, I then took my warband of orc's to lay waste to the Alliance and their town's.

I was told by a troll shaman in the Stonetalon mountain's that I would suffer a great loss in battle, of course I didn't heed his warning and carried my army into battle against the Alliance. Then as my army and i marched deep into the mountain pass we came across an Alliance army lead by a human Paladin. After a five day battle my army was ultamitly defeated, left to die by the Alliance a group of Tauren's came across the battle field I screamed for help at the top of my lungs eventualy they come to my rescue and brought my brother, myself and a few other orc's that had been wounded in the battle to a place called Sunrock Retreat, there we stayed for many moon's.

Once my brother and I got our strength back we headed back to our village in southern Barrens. When we reached out village we came to find everything had been burned to the ground and there layed at least 15 orc men, women, and children. Once we burned the bodies of the fallen orc's we set out to Splintertree Post in Ashenvale. On our journey to splintertree we stoped at all village's, and town's recruiting all orc's who were strong enought o bear arm's in battle. Thsi small but vicious warband of orc's would later be known as The Bloodaxe Legion, in honor of my father.

For four long years I lead a battle against the Alliance once again. Eventualy we drove the Alliance out of Durotar, the Barrens, Mulgor, and most of Ashenvale. After our great success in war I could see my men were growing tired, so I chose to end my slaughter tot he Alliance for the time being and set forth home. My brother and I settled in a small camp we made on a mountain side in the barrens, but something was still burning inside of me something I could not explaine in words.

One day I awoke in the middle of the night from a bad dream so I took my mount out for a ride and set out to Stonetalon to visit my old battle field, do not ask me why i went there, something inside me kept telling me to go there as if it was a calling from a spirit. When I reached the old battle field I spoted an Alliance paladin, at first I did nothing but grasp my axe tighter, when I realized he was just passing through I trew my axe over my sholder and made ready to head back home, but that something came to me again but this time it was stronger than it has ever been it felt as if it was enraged hate trying to escape from me. Then i started to sweat and breath very heavily suddenly I started to remember the death of my father, the loss of my army, and of my village and its people. I then touched the scar over my eye where the paladin had struck me and then it happened, I let out an epic war cry that could be heared for miles, grabed my axe and charged this puny palidin and buried him into the groud. On that day fourth I swor to my self and the gods that I would not rest until every last human and night elf had been slain.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am an Armorsmith and Miner, cooking I do not do, First Aid what kind of warrior would I be with out it?

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Bloodaxe Legion, The Fallen Angels, From Chaos.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I know none of who are in the Ironsong Tribe, I have plans on traveling from my realm to a new one.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

When I lead and crushed hundreds of enemy on a raid to Stormwind.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goal is to join a new warband and bring chaos to all enemies.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy the friendship I make with other's.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes I have and I do understand.
My reign will ruin nations!