This was so great
((I wasn't going to post it, second time and all that stuff, but I got a great screen shot with Eveline expressing her joy in the victory.))
Hurray! This was a memorable boss fight we had. I'd say it ranks up there with the Rawne tanking Baron Geddon fight as one of the best Ironsong has produced!
Thank you so much, Jabadue! I feel lucky to have such a moment documented.

It really was a special night! What an intense victory! My heart was racing as the last few Ironsong standing dealt killing blows to Lord Ragnaros.

(( Thank you for sharing this with us! I have wanted to post more Ragnaros victory screenshots, and I will link to that thread when I do.)) :twisted:
((*Mutters* I hate my cable, hate.))
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Tetsumis Wrote:((*Mutters* I hate my cable, hate.))

What was that? Congratulations? Thanks! We appreciate it. Very sorry you had connection troubles and couldn't be there - it was a hard-fought victory and you solidly contribute when you are present. Hope to see you next time!

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris