You have to register before you can post on our site.

Latest Threads
Eonar Nutshell guide (Heroic)
Last Post: Zlinka
03-14-2018 05:36 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 145
Antoran High Command nutshell guide
Last Post: Dentik
03-06-2018 06:10 PM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 485
Alt Info for Alt Raid
Last Post: jabadue
03-06-2018 08:14 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 105
Portal Keeper Hasabel nutshell guide
02-15-2018 06:30 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 377
Felhounds of Sargeras nutshell guide
01-30-2018 08:16 AM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 238

Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

This was so great
((I wasn't going to post it, second time and all that stuff, but I got a great screen shot with Eveline expressing her joy in the victory.))
Hurray! This was a memorable boss fight we had. I'd say it ranks up there with the Rawne tanking Baron Geddon fight as one of the best Ironsong has produced!
Thank you so much, Jabadue! I feel lucky to have such a moment documented.

It really was a special night! What an intense victory! My heart was racing as the last few Ironsong standing dealt killing blows to Lord Ragnaros.

(( Thank you for sharing this with us! I have wanted to post more Ragnaros victory screenshots, and I will link to that thread when I do.)) :twisted:
((*Mutters* I hate my cable, hate.))
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Tetsumis Wrote:((*Mutters* I hate my cable, hate.))

What was that? Congratulations? Thanks! We appreciate it. Very sorry you had connection troubles and couldn't be there - it was a hard-fought victory and you solidly contribute when you are present. Hope to see you next time!

"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris