The very, VERY last Karazhan run before Wrath
So it was pointed out to me (Because I'm bad with time) that our Karazhan run from last week will reset the day before Wrath's midnight event. I'm putting this post up to see how many people would be interested in either running Karazhan on Tuesday evening (tomorrow) or Wednesday afternoon. Please respond if you're interested.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
I'd like to take Ura once before wrath.
Would Zul'Aman be an option? I really need to explore Jin'Alai's platform to complete a quest...I dont like dropping quests.
I was aiming for something I know well to be easy and quick, but I'll consider it. I still haven't seen Malacrass die yet.
Anca would be up for a Tuesday run
*cough* Kara tonight ZA tomorrow as a sending off to BC
*grins*
Amato Wrote:I was aiming for something I know well to be easy and quick, but I'll consider it. I still haven't seen Malacrass die yet.

Makes sense Amato, no worries if your not up for it Smile
I'll have to talk my girlfriend into letting me, but I'll probabaly be able to make it!
Seeing as i will probably be playing Wrath by the time a Wednesday run would finish.....
Now that you bring that up, dai, I think I'd rather do a run tonight so I can run out at midnight to get wrath
Now the servers need to come back up.
Yeahhh... I'll be brining Xartok if they ever come back up...
Apparently Blizzard disagrees with my plan.
Eh, we have 40 min to get that plan rolling
Amato Wrote:Apparently Blizzard disagrees with my plan.

Blizzard probably pushed the "Oh Sh!t" button when they realized they are probably not ready for the masses on Thursday......I would assume they took this day to go over everything and are telling us its the mail system as an excuse...I've been getting my mail fine...