The next couple months
Hello everybody -

As some of you know, and some of you probably don't, I'm about two weeks away from having a baby! This will, uh, cut into my Warcraft time a bit (and Oryx's!)

So, our schedule is going to be really unpredictable for a couple months. We'll be on when we can, of course, but it will be difficult to commit to several hours of play, especially at the beginning... besides the obvious infantile complications, our place will be crawling with grandparents.

Anyway, it's hard to know what it's going to be like ahead of the fact, but we wanted to give you a heads-up. If we vanish off the face of the earth for a couple days, it's safe to assume we're in the hospital. We'll continue to attend Entourage raids as long as we can, of course, and after things settle down we'll know more about what our schedule is going to look like.

-Z
Smiles

Grats to you both, cant wait to see the pics!

hugs you both
Oooh! Happy Baby!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
His (her?) first words better be "For The Horde!" or else I will have to revoke your parenting license.