The first annual April Fool's Contest!
Yes, that's right! A contest!

Submit your pictures/screenshots of your funniest moment(s) in the world of Azeroth beginning today and ending 6pm server time on Mar. 24th. (Please be sure to alt-z so we can't see chat boxes and that sort of thing.)

Voting will begin on the 24th. The top three with the most votes wins a hilariously fantastic prize! The winners will be awarded on April Fool's eve! (March 31st.)
(one vote for the top three entries per/character: voting ends 5pm server time on March 31st. Prizes will be awarded at the moot on the 31st of March (or if unable to attend, prizes will be sent via g-mail immediately following the moot). 3 points for each 1st place vote, 2 points for each 2nd place vote, 1 point for each 3rd place vote. No voting for yourself! No duplicate votes. Please title each submission (preferrably with a funny caption) so that we can vote for that piece. For example: "Mula flying upsidedown" instead of "Mula".

Post submissions as a reply to this post.

Enjoy!
[Image: wowscrnshot031611220416.jpg]
By palantier at 2011-03-16

Noodlemortis: "Donalzon's Hair is nicer than mine."
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
I know I didn't Alt-Z but that would kindof defeat the purpose.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
May I be the first to accuse Donalzon of blatant photoshopping!

I mean, I've seen a lot of shops in my time. You can even tell by the pixels!
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Jeanette never forgot that day. The pale blue sky, the gobbling of her family, the soft low voice of the Tauren they could not understand. That magical moment, so full of promise, ended in tragedy, and haunted her dreams for the rest of her life.
:bump: come on people, lets see some more funny stuff. Are we allowed to post multiple entries?
-Donalzon

Homer, The Iliad
I think we can do multiple entries. Sure, why not. Big Grin
Sorry this is a little late...

[Image: wowscrnshot031411222445.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After that one wild night Donalzon was never seen again.
-Donalzon

Homer, The Iliad
Because everything's funnier with a camel!
Vote now!
Vote now!
Vote now!

If nobody votes...it's up to me!
#1 vote is for Noodle saying my hair is nicer.
#2 vote is me on a sandbox tiger.
#3 cote is for tree squishing camel.
-Donalzon

Homer, The Iliad
my votes:

1. donalzon on the 'spectral tiger'
2. tree on a camel
3. turkeys!
1. Zlinka's turkeys
2. Noodle saying Don's hair is better
3. Tree squishing camel
-Dentik
I vote for the tree riding the camel. Just that one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Annual Hallow's End Moot and Costume Contest - Oct 30 Dispaya 3 2,482 10-16-2008, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Eruadan