The beginings of the great hunterRabanasta Beoluve
) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise .
My full name is Rabanasta Beoluve son to Telius Beoulve and in a way adoptive son to the famed dwarf hunter Donjee Thunderbol

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am Hunter unlike ever seen before

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Unfortuntly the is not enough room for me to do so but for those who have known me I have been an upstart, a hero a trouble maker but most of all I am know as a friend. Some call me Rab others call me Rabanasta you can decided what you will call me.
In short about my past my home and family were killed with Artha's attacked silvermoon I managed to escape and tranversed the wilderness alone until I came to elwynn forest near Stormwind. Starving and weak from exhustion he smelled fresh boar cooking over a fire near a lone hut. Having hunger over come him the young elf runs to hut and snags the boar. Eating it greedliy he was unaware of a shadow behind him, Rab looks around to see the butt end of a shotgun commming down at him and loses consious. The story goes on but that my friends is for another time.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have taken up the skill of mining that Ihad learned from my dwarf friends and blacksmithing but I think I am going to drop blacksmithing for skinning I leave far tomany aninmals in my wake not to make use of them.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have been part of Crimson Dynasty which was my first RP guild and now am part of Ruination which was a guild made by my alt

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have quested with many of you in the past and I have been looking for a guild thats large enough that i belive i can advance my skills

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Being a great father

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Improving my hunter to be the greatest ever and mosted hated by the gnomes. Hitting the pro circuit for bowling cuurently sport a 190 avg in 10 pin need to make it to 203 to get sponsership

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Questing with friends and raiding westfall for kicks

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have and will go over it again
Slips in and whacks the elf with a stale bagel before running off laughing.

Me knows dis lil hunter and has me bagel support ...cuz he knows not to mess with me bagels!
Just an OOC fyi...Rab is no longer seeking membership with this char.