The Story of Brokentusk
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Ay Ironsong! I be Brokentusk, a Darkspear Troll hailing from the Echo Isles and Sen'Jin Village. I have not quite earned any titles yet, but I am working hard for da Horde to earn those.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I be a Shaman of the 37th season. I am approaching my 40th season, which is a momentous occasion for any profession. As of now I prefer to enhance my melee abilities for personal reasons, but my heart calls me to healing those around me. Perhaps later in my career, I will harness the powers of nature to heal those around me.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

As I had stated earlier, my name is Brokentusk. I was given this name as a child when our Witch Doctor in Training, Bom'Bay caught me trying to steal a drink from his cauldron. I slipped on the side of the cauldron and cracked one of my tusks. Bom'Bay did feel bad about it, so after several failed attempts at reattaching my tusk, he was finally able to do so with the popular [Really Sticky Glue] made from crawler mucous and makrura eyes.

My Uncle Gazane returned to Sen'Jin Village when I was approaching adulthood. He was an accomplished Shaman, and he began training me in the ways of nature and the elements. It was not long after this that humans from Tiragarde Keep raided Sen'Jin Village. Wave after wave of marines and sailors began assaulting our small village, and it was all we could do to defend it. Uncle Gazane called upon the elements and ravaged the human incursion, but he was stabbed through the back by a sneaky sailor. My anger at seeing my uncle fall allowed me to touch the elelments for the first time. I smote the human with a lightning bolt and the rest of the raiding party was turned back by the combined efforts of the witch doctors and shaman. I quickly rushed over to my uncle and held him in my arms. He looked at me and smiled, then gave me his totem. He then turned his head toward the Valley of Trials and pointed in that direction. "Some day you be a powerful Shaman, my nephew. You must start dere..." and then the light left his eyes and he passed on.

Since the Valley of Trials, I fought long and hard for the Horde. I still have much to learn, but I have struck quite a blow against the Alliance and those damned humans. Eventually, I will go forth to the Outlands to help quell the invasion of the Burning Legion, and eventually to Northrend to strike a blow against the Scourge.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have always the shiny gems that pop up when I mine ore and sometimes find in treasure chests. I have been working hard to shape the gems and the metal to make fabulous trinkets. This is something I do on the side of adventuring, so I am no master at my trade skill.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I was once a member of the Scarlet Blood. This is where I met Preylee, a really good friend of mine. My beliefs took me in a different direction than the beliefs of the Scarlet Blood leadership, which is why I seek a new Tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

My interactions with the Tribe have been few, but I remember most as courteous and honorable. These are traits I hold in high esteem.

I am also good friends with Preylee, and if she deems the Tribe as worthy then so do I.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I would say that losing my Uncle was hard on me, as I never really had parents. My parents went off to join Zalazane and his minions soon after I was born, leaving me to grow in Sen'Jin. When I faced off against Zalazane and his minions, I had no idea if I was fighting my own parents or not.

More recently, I had to come to terms with my hatred of humans. A really close friend of mine took me to the Scarlet Monestary where she allowed me to have my vengeance on the deranged humans that dwell there. My bloodlust was sated, but I do not think that I could ever come to terms with my vengenace. It showed me that no matter how many humans I took down, my vengeance would never be sated. I also had to realize that this vengeance was eating at me from the inside, and would eventually consume me.

I have now set my vengeance aside, and have instead took a more pragmatic approach to it. One that follows the edicts of our wise Warchief Thrall. I still hate humans, but I am no longer consumed by my hatred.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My goals are to bring glory to the Horde. I wish to protect the Horde and Azeroth by battling the Burning Legion and the Scourge.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

So far it has been seeing new lands and meeting new people. Hopefully, one day my name will be exalted though Orgrimar and its ally cities. Not in glory, but as someone who gave his all to raise the Horde to glory.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I do agree. I also thank you for taking the time to consider me as a member of the Ironsong Tribe.
I now be a Shaman of the 57th season. I am still interested in becoming a member of the Tribe, but I am not seeing much interest in my application. Who, within the Tribe, should I make contact with in order to attend the upcoming moot?

Thank you for your time.

Brokentusk
My appologise, I thought I had updated your application yesterday when I went through them all.
The moot this Thursday will be held in Revantusk Village in The Hinterlands at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time.
I invite you to attend and make your introduction before the Tribe.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Thank you, Cloudjumper.

I will be there and look forward to making my introduction.

- Brokentusk
Granted peonship 02/19/09
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Thank you, Cloudjumper! I look forward to my future with the Ironsong Tribe.