The Shade of Aran
Here's a bit of info on the Shade of Aran:

<a href="http://www.wowwiki.com/Shade_of_Aran">Link here</a>

There is a lot of movement in this fight, and a lot of knowing when NOT to move. I'll work on getting some Frost resistance for myself for the elementals, but for everyone else it's a dps fight (no agro table unless all 3 of his schools of magic are locked out).
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
So, lots of "red light, green light," eh? Tongue
Its mostly all red light. The only time you shouldn't be attacking, is when you are out of melee range, and have a flame wreath on you.
Mizar Wrote:Its mostly all red light. The only time you shouldn't be attacking, is when you are out of melee range, and have a flame wreath on you.

I'm confused... don't you mean mostly green light then?
thoguht Wrote:
Mizar Wrote:Its mostly all red light. The only time you shouldn't be attacking, is when you are out of melee range, and have a flame wreath on you.

I'm confused... don't you mean mostly green light then?
You've been with us for how long? A month? Two? And you haven't learned yet that we make no logical sense? Tsk, tsk. ;D
Red lights are always just a suggestion.

The hardest part of the fight is probably the elementals and the polymorph/pyroblast thing, so we're gonna need to first get Efluvious a decent amount of FrR. And for the pyroblast, we'll probably try getting some greater fire protection potions (the ones we used in MC).
Feel free to ping me for Greater FR potions if you need 'em. I can convert Heart of Fire to 3x Elemental Fire as well.
Oryx - Jadox - Koryx - Atorax - Cabochon - Hargrim - Morwen - Stillweaver - Talindrys
great FR pots? WELL! i just happen to be in possession of a large supply of elemental fire.

will have to go farm dreamfoil though. i think i only have 16
I also have some of the mats, I think I have 20 elemental fire, and 40? dreamfoil? I'll check that later tonight when I get home. Grommash cannot brew them, but I know several people that can (Oh Ssoouuunnndddd....)
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
*nodnod* I indeed am able to craft greater fire prot. pots and also can transmute heart of fires to elemental fires. I too have a crapload of elemental fires and dreamfoil on my bank alt begging to do something other than collect dust. Let me know if my help/mats are at all needed. : )
I watched the video which was linked out of the wiki page.. that had vent instead of music overlay.. very helpful.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shade of Aran Mantra Jivundus 8 3,443 05-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Guest