The Next Expansion!
Oh Blizzard, why hast thou forsaken us?!

Thursday, January 25 12:00 AM ET
Blizzard Announces Plans for Second WoW Expansion
By David Clipson

Irvine, CA - Blizzard Entertainment announced today that a second expansion set for World of Warcraft is under development. This marks the first time in Blizzard’s history that the company has planned to release new content for a game within a year of a previous release or expansion pack.

“In the past we have avoided overwhelming our customers with new, exciting content, carefully waiting one or two years between major updates. We feared alienating novice players by overloading our products with ‘concepts’ and ‘features.’ However, our new strategy is to release new content in small increments every six months, with an affordable price tag of $39.99 for each expansion."

The second expansion pack, yet to be named, will avoid “potentially confusingâ€
*chuckles* Horde gnomes...that's a good one, but my favorate is the "random downtime generators."

I wonder how many WoW players are out there, hugging their knees to their chests and rocking back in forth in anxiety.
Irasis Wrote:I wonder how many WoW players are out there, hugging their knees to their chests and rocking back in forth in anxiety.
Honestly, it had me going there for a bit.

But only for a bit.
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Heh, that was just harsh. I thought it completely believable that they could actually be planning all of that. Tongue