The New Ironsinger
Ironsong, I was at a large lost for words tonight when I accepted my promotion as the newest Ironsinger of the Tribe. I have never felt so honored and proud to be a member of this tribe. You all are my family and I am grateful to every one of you. This year is starting out pretty nicely, an old friend from the Caravan is now with us, and now this. Dispaya and I both agreed this year will bring many wonderful times ahead...as well as many dark. My Tribe, when it comes time to face these things, we must always remember to stand beside one another and be strong. When we are united, nothing will stop us, or break our spirits. We are the Horde! We are Ironsong! Strength and Honor to us all. My father would've been proud. Thank you all.
Yay Valtrinity !!! Congradulations on your promotion !

/cheer
/dance

Big Grin
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Valtrinity, you do us proud.
Vote Akora for MA!
Congratulations Valtrinity!

I am sure you will make a wonderful Singer for your Tribe. *smiles*
Congratulations Valtrinity! You deserve it! From the moment I met you I knew you were a wise individual and I know you will have no trouble rising up through the ranks.
Valtrinity...my good friend....none deserve this honor more than you.
From the moment we first met I knew we were kindred spirits. Whatever the new year ((and expansion)) may bring, know that I shall always stand by your side.

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Congradulations, Valtrinity. I may not know you yet, but I will soon. (( Please excuse me if I spelled your name wrong Tongue))