The Mossflayer's Quandary.
Dea' Tribe,

Ah be new t' ya an' all, but ah feel really close t' all ya, an' ah be glad ta be witcha. But ah no' be wantin' t'just talk 'bout friendship.

Many mino' strongholds o' de enemy be out dere an' ah be callin' all able-bodied Tribemates t'help in de assaultin' o' dese places. Any help would be loved, an' ah believe it strengthens ou' bond.

~Zeb'ra

((I would love to do all the old endgame instances before I get too deeply entrenched in Outland, starting with the Sunken Temple. I know this is a tall order, but I think, like all other runs, will strengthen Tribal relationships. Since my time is limited during the week, those who are most interested should send me a tell when I log on to find out what I need. Some of them require multiple runs to unlock all the quests and I love dungeon questing. I'd love to get to know y'all better and have fun experiencing this content at last.))
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
UPDATE:

All right, I did Sunken Temple and even COMPLETED BRD by 55! Whoa!

I'm all set for LBRS, just looking for a group. I still wanna do DM, Strat, and Scholo, and of course do UBRS, so if anyone is willing and able to help, just send me a tell!

~Zeb'ra
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Strat completed, live and dead, Baron Rivendare killed in 50 minutes with 4 non-60s (myself, rogue, druid, and warlock) and a 70 shammy lead.

DM East ran. Hated it. Not going back as Zeb.

Scholo fallen by the wayside. Hope to run someday. Naxxramas attunement in progress.

LBRS: All up to Wyrmthalak. Must kill Wyrmthalak to begin Onyxia attunement.

UBRS: Killed Drakkisath, got Blackwing Lair attunement, no other quests completed.

Efluvious has promised me that he will get me through UBRS again if I can get the other stuff done so the quandary continues with this latest request:

THIS WEEK I need to get Wyrmthalak down. I would appreciate a group of willing people! Afterwards, I must collect the eyes and kill the 4 world dragons, following which the promised trip to UBRS wherein Rend Blackhand will also meet his demise.

THANK YOU!

~Zeb'ra
(\__/)
(O.o )

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage