The Law, Ironsong Please read
I'm fighting , trying to start a crusade,

a real life war, its against a law being passed in my country, the beautiful Canada. This is whats been going on, this is why I haven't been "all there since I basically joined the tribe, its just now a reality. Its a law about a dog breed, Pit bulls and similar breeds. There now banned, you can keep them until they die, but they can be taken away from us for not wearing a leash or muzzle. All law enforcement has the right to enter our homes here and take your dog away and either kill it or give it to the ARA ( animal research association) if they think or are lead to beleive its dangerous with a warrentor in certain circumstances without. I'm lost cracked and torn , I've loved my country all my life, yet now I hate it. MY soul is drained, all the poor dogs that will be killed or suffer under research. Instances, HK's and the horde mean nothing, nor does my own career, or life here, I have to leave, to save myself from the law if they ever try to take my dog away, I'll fight them with more ferouscity than anything thats ever been wittnessted. I now have to cancel my account as all my money time and resources go to this fight. I take the spirit of the Tribe with me, Dispaya your songs ring true in my heart and I'll sing them all the way to the protests.

Even though the times ahead of me are filled with tears, blisters, and blood, I'll take with me what I learned from you all until fights over, if its over before warcraft. Please understand that this is being written in the most emotional and passionate situation I've been in my whole life. I can't even begin to describe the adreniline and desire to stand and face my entire government. They don't knwo who there dealing with. I joined myspace.com a day ago, I'll be writing in there of my fight. Plus I got two weeks left of warcraft, and I may start agina if things go well , ya never knwo I may somehow get a house , fence it and my girl can run aound free without worry.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://blog.myspace.com/27143313">http://blog.myspace.com/27143313</a><!-- m -->

Standing Like a Mountain
Mark AKA Jenris
I don't really know you, nor got a chance to play with you. But I wish you good luck. Stay in contact.

And that is the stupidest law I've heard in a long time. Why don't they ban the murder's and rapests first.. then maybe deal with the animals, as they are the least of our worries.

Calshak
aka Jason Mathews
Dearest Jenris,

I hear you my friend.
Know that my heart is with you.

I thank you for what you said kindly about my songs. They are written to bring some laughter to everyone. My Mother is an animal lover and has taught me all of my life that when times are hard to try and find the humor in things. Sometimes it helps. She also has taught me that no animal is inherently mean...only ones that are mistreated or raised to be so. In all of my life I have found this to be true...and I know that your dog is a kind one if you love her so.

I admire your willingness to fight for what you believe in. Remember that a true warrior fights only when they must, and never against an enemy on their own ground. Remember that the only war worth fighting is the one that has already been won in advance by strong planning. If you must take action, do so with wisdom and kindness...never anger or violence.

Please email me your address at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
A dear friend has given me a Warcraft game card as a gift. It is good for 2 free months of play. As soon as I get your address, I will send it to you. Maybe it will help get you through the coming weeks...as your friends in the tribe are a great source of comfort and laughter.

I wish you and your dog well, my friend.
All my love and power go with you.

-Lady Dispaya

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Jenris, thank you for sharing your struggle with us. I am also dismayed and appalled by this legislation and wish you the best in fighting against it. Whether you are able to play with us after this or not, we will wish you well.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris