The Hamster in my computer died.
...and it powers it no more.

so ya, im returning my computer to the place i got it from so they can finally fix all the problems ive been having. (it "losses" its Hardrive on occasion, and only 'finds' it if i gently caress and patter about its underside for anwhere between 15-45mins. also the mouse key doesnt work right [it dosent 'click' its 'bends'], and at random points during the day, yes every day, i get a blue screen of death for writeing a word doc. because apprently my literarary skills are just THAT BAD.)
so im not going to be on as much for a while....though i am trying to get my old craptop and a somewhat not as crappy desktop to work, so you may see me on a bit here and there.

hopefully ill still make it to the Sunwell RP raid thingy....but i havent heard when thats going to happen...so idk.

anyways ill cya around, and hopefully it wont take too long till im back in full swing. ^_^
Ouch, sorry that had to happen. ><

Karnma Wrote:hopefully ill still make it to the Sunwell RP raid thingy....

But you saying this makes me happy. Big Grin
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
*sigh* that new Hamster Dell sent me died...and all my data with it..(hurray for F's for missing papers in all my classes!)

anyway i should get a new one here shortly, that hopfully has all its legs on stright and will be back soon!
Karnma Wrote:*sigh* that new Hamster Dell sent me died...and all my data with it..(hurray for F's for missing papers in all my classes!)

anyway i should get a new one here shortly, that hopfully has all its legs on stright and will be back soon!

Advice! Save Important school papers in several locations...and e-mail them to yourself periodically so you can get them anywhere even if they are lost on your hard drive. I hope the professors understand.
Eruadan Wrote:Advice! Save Important school papers in several locations...and e-mail them to yourself periodically so you can get them anywhere even if they are lost on your hard drive. I hope the professors understand.

Or use google documents. Smile
gah thats a good idea...never thought of that...just hope my memory lets me rember to do that each time...

Google documents...?

and no my prof didnt understand....sigh now i have an f...

oh i should be back by next week or sooner i think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first time I died (videos) Dentik 3 2,375 04-02-2009, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Dentik