The First Ever Ironsong Fashion Show!!
To the Tribe:

It is with great pleasure that I announce the first (annual?) Ironsong Fashion Show! As some of you may know, I consider myself quite stylish and I have been looking for a way to help the members Tribe find their own unique styles. After all, just because armor is meant to protect you doesn't mean it shouldn't be beautiful!

In this spirit, the lovely fashionista Eveline and I have started organizing this fashion show. We plan to have models exhibiting the best fashions from Azeroth and Outland in the following categories:

Cloth (gowns and robes)
Cloth (pants, kilts, and tunics)
Leather
Mail
Plate
Formal or evening wear
((Possibly a pretty weapons class too Big Grin))

What we need now is a selection of models. We are looking for ladies and gentlemen of all five races and from all magical and melee classes.

The fashion show will be held the third Thursday of September, the 20th.

To volunteer as a model, to offer your tailoring, smithing, enchanting, or leatherworking skills, or to donate items, please contact me, Linthea, or the Lady Eveline.

Cooperatively,

Linthea Dawnstar
((Mel, this sounds like it could be silly and fun.. however Sound's bagspace is literally next to none. While I'd love to throw her into it, in order to still play and be able to actually loot things wherever she goes, she would only be able to try on/soundbind the final outfits right before the event.. and would be forced to vendor 'em pretty much right after. Sad [[There is a mod I have however that allows one to preview a peice of equipment on someone else if you'd like to give it a try.]] If this would be okay and you're still in need of a Tauren female, let me know. :]

And I'm secretly convinced Eveline has a gigantic robe closest somehow hidden in her bags that took a bit of goblin trickery to smuggle in.. No idea how she does it.))
Hmm...
A Thursday, eh? I think I may try to participate in this fashion show. I'm sure I could get some outfits and dust them off from within my bank. *grins*
Oh, yeah... but um... there's that whole... you know... "shoulder thing."

:biggrin:

Psion would be delighted to model if there's a Face Melter™ catergory.
I was so born for this. >.>
Sound Wrote:And I'm secretly convinced Eveline has a gigantic robe closest somehow hidden in her bags that took a bit of goblin trickery to smuggle in.. No idea how she does it.))

Trust me, you don't want to see the inside of her bags. I witnessed them all open at the same time once... it's like looking at Cthulhu hiding inside an M.C. Escher painting. I swear I saw a cheshire cat and a mad hatter in there too. It would make most people go insane, without a doubt.

As for the fashion show, this sounds like the kind of thing only a weekend of Eve and Mellith hanging out together could produce. Be sure to feature tauren models, because everyone else is too tiny to notice clothing for a tauren player. Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Ok..I volunteer to model...but only robes...no pants that make my knees show!
oh and Ptarra says she will help also :-)

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Fleethoof will participate if I get to model black mageweave and a pirate hat. Smile
I can try to win the Most Fuglyist contest...

there will be one of corse >.>
I can either bring Takeena (37 female troll) or Viridis (70 female blood elf), just let me know which you'll need. Smile
Apparently, I'm such a good rogue that I should become a tank.
[Image: 216215SneNF.png]

I be huntin' rabbits!
[Image: 216222NVlZD.png]
It wouldn't be a fashion show without a former supermodel in it, now would it? Lymoria is so in (4 bank bags full of clothes she just couldn't part with should count for *something*)

P.S. Dokcha would be willing to do some modeling as well (dual-boxing ftw?)

[Image: Lymoria.png]
Fleethoof Wrote:Fleethoof will participate if I get to model black mageweave and a pirate hat. Smile
Sreng, you sir are a very lucky man. 'nuff said.
Psion Wrote:Sreng, you sir are a very lucky man. 'nuff said.

QFT, sir.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
This fashion show cannot handle Azeroth's sexiest orc, Gra'zak. But he will be there regardless..
Would love to participate in the plate catigory. Wink
“May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.” ~General George S. Patton

[Image: Fury.jpg]