The Depths of Blackrock...
Several days past we gathered a small group of people and fought our way down into the very depths of Blackrock mountain. The stench of brimstone and the oppressing heat were difficult to adjust to, but we perservered and made out way as deep as we could. The dwarves and their elemental allies proved too much and eventually we were forced to flee for our lives with the baying of their hounds echoing behind us.

However, I am not ready to give up. There are still secrets to be found in this place, I think. Moreso I've been asked by several people I trust to accomplish various tasks within this place.

I know that Kagan and Malila wish to return. I hope that Dispaya will as well as in the short time I've come to know her I already rely on her judgement. It was that judgement that saved our lives on the night we made our way through that horrid place.

Still, despite our heroism I do not believe the four of us can accomplish the tasks set before us. And so I come to my new tribe to ask if any will step forward to join us...

((Short Version- Anyone feel like joining us for BRD this evening? We are fairly flexible about what time we go, but would like to get started between 6-8PM server time.))
I would most certainly join you, as long as a Beserker is needed among your group.

((I'm pretty much free all day long, just trying to get my porfolio done for college. But I'm game!))

Calshak
53 Beserker (warrior, fury)