The Day the Dragons Died (Song by Dispaya)
In honor of our first Onyxia raid. I dedicate this to Krell who had me laughing the whole entire time. -D

The Day the Dragons Died
((To the tune of..."American Pie"))

A long, long time ago, I can still remember how those Dragons used to make me cry. And I knew if I got my chance, that I could hit them with a lance and maybe get some loot to make me smile. But the raid day made me shiver, with every Missile I'd deliver. As we stood on her doorstep, I couldn't take one more step. I can't remember if I cried, when I watched as my tribemates fried, and something TORCHED me deep inside the day the dragons Died

So die, die, please Onyxia Die. You breathed fire on me and then I fried. The good ol' tribe of Ironsingers they cried, singing this will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I die.

(speeds up)

Helter Skelter as we ran into her shelter, we took a few shots at the whelps that helped her, with no time left to start again. So come on Ugg be nimble, Chaska be quick, Grymfang, you better shoot her quick cause, fire is the dragon's only friend.

And as I watched them on their raid, the healers healed and the fighters raged, and despite that Dragons shell, I thought we would do well!

But as the flames shot high at the end of the fight, we battled the leader of the dragon flight...oh I thought that Krell would die of fright...the day the Dragons died.

We started singing, die, die, please Onyxia Die. You breathed fire on me and then I fried. The good ol' tribe of Ironsingers they cried, singing this will be the day that I die, this will be the day that I die.

(slows down)

I knew an undead girl who sang a tune, of how Ironsong defeated dragons green, gold and blue, and how we went to her cave that day. We went down to the Swampy Shore, where we fought her minions days before, and we found out that that dragon didn't playyyyy...

...and in her lair the Orcs they screamed, Tauren cried and Forsaken schemed, and not a spell was spoken, our weapons all were broken.

And the 3 dragons I feared the most: Chronalis, Somnus and Scryer are now ghosts...but Onyxia turned my hide to ROAST...the day...the dragons...died

BUT NEXT TIME...WE WILL BE SINGING....

Die, die, NOW Onyxia Die! You breathed fire on me and then I fried. The good ol' tribe of Ironsingers they cried, singing this will be the day that YOU DIE.

(THE END)
Sing True Ironsong!
So cruel, to laugh at anothers fear....

Dispaya, I am amazed at your work, and honored to have a song dedicated to me!

Here's to many more giggles, and lots more songs!

Krell
Orc Hunter
I have found that there is great strength in the power of laughter. Not always is laughter done in mockery...sometimes it is a tribute.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the understanding that something else is more important than fear."

The fact that you feared the Dragon only showed your wisdom Great hunter, and that you faced her with your tribe despite your fear makes you a hero.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Wonderful sis! You is so talented!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BAGELSONG (song by Dispaya) Dispaya 5 4,256 04-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Dispaya
  "You Can't Knock Kretol Down" (Song by Dispaya) Dispaya 1 2,385 11-15-2007, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Dispaya
  Umu! I Wan'na Be Like You! (Song by Dispaya) Dispaya 5 3,991 07-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Ronx
  The Times In Azeroth are a Changin' (song by Dispaya) Dispaya 2 2,649 12-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Molten Akora (Song by Dispaya) Dispaya 2 3,306 08-22-2006, 03:03 PM
Last Post: akora