The Ace of Beasts
Being, as ever, something of a masochist, I have been slowly building a Beasts Deck for Naruth for some time now, and it's now down to the eight and the Ace. I understand it's possibly the hardest deck to compile because of the source of its Ace - I've yet to see it drop, and the one time I have seen one up for sale, it was several hundred gold more than I could afford at that time.

I will continue to make UBRS runs in an attempt at getting it, but I would like to let the Tribe know that if any of you happen to win it, or know someone who has, I would be very interested in purchasing it at whatever its fair market value may be, or setting up any sort of agreeable trade, etc. If ever the case, please let me know on Naruth or Vilyave. Much appreciated!

-A
Talk to Efluvia when you see her!
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
((My Alliance Mage Alisha has the Eight of beasts Card.

I would be happy to somehow arrange it to sold to you at the Netural AH if possible.))
Undead Tailor/Skinner of Flesh/and Tamer of Demons
I would like to express my massive, endless, undying gratitude to Calshak for wrangling the Ace of Beasts into my possession! I still don't quite know how to thank you enough, but man, my firstborn kittens = yours.

...and now, the wait for the faire to return. Patience is a virtue, right?

-A
Grats to you Vil! And Cal, you are just too cool!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beasts Deck 1 1,560 12-10-2007, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Guest