Thanuist
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Thanuist, nothing more and nothing less. For the moment, that is

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Priest is what I was born into; Specifically of the shadow arts. Perhaps I can be persuaded to learn that terrible “holy” or “discipline” magic if you prove yourself worthy.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
My past is trivial at best, but if you wish, I shall share. Being an illegitimate child of a hawkstrider breeder and a low ranking priestess, my parents were given the fate of being two of the many sacrificed in the battles of the upper class. Fortunately, I was placed in the care of the other priestesses before my mother martyred herself.

Raised within the confines of the Silvermoon Religious order, I was exposed to every aspect that comes along with being a priestess. However, I have always had a place in my heart for the shadow magic. Along with the magic, I also witnessed much corruption on the part of my fellow elves. The fights between the cowardly High elves and the now great Blood elves were my ecstasy. As a child I found that nothing made me happier than sneaking away from my duties to watch the exchanges.

There was a darker side to my childhood, however. My mother’s low rank and scandalous relations with my father earned me little affection and many beatings. I had my most precious innocence taken away by a visiting paladin who caught me shirking my duties to catch a glimpse of the high life.

When I came of age I seduced that paladin once again and ended his corruption with a lethal dose of blood thistle that I had infused into the wine I gave him. Knowing that an investigation would be launched, I quickly gathered my meager belongings and headed into the world pretending that my powers had come to be by chance, not pedigree.

I have honed my skills and conquered many things since I left Silvermoon. Enchanting and tailoring have become my pleasure and my life. I also enjoy a good drink and will inflict serious pain to anyone who dares to come between myself and the brew. I continue to grow in my skills and conquests and will quickly make my way to Outlands to prove to my once superiors how great I am.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a skilled enchanter and tailor, and have also dabbled in a bit of first aid on the side to make extra money.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I foolishly jumped into the Council of Fire. Unfortunately, they are swayed easily by emotions and blind to truth. Hopefully I am not making the same mistake twice.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I came across a member of yours who goes by the name Garzak. He seems honest enough, and a pleasure to talk with. I have also seen many of the tribe around Azeroth. I am impressed by the numbers and skill of the tribe and wish to be a part of that.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
It is hard to pick one event when it feels like your entire life is one big trial. For the sake of argument, I shall go with the betrayal of the Council.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I wish to reach the Outlands and prove to the so-called “Superiors” that I was worth their attention and affection all along.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Besides the fine selection of wine and cheese, I will have to say stumbling across the rare companions who aren’t blithering idiots.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
It seems fair enough, and I agree.
Dunno.

What you got to offer us? Near as I can tell ya got some real social problems. Why I want any o' dat in me Tribe?
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Thanuist sighs and raises a crimson eyebrow.
Why wouldn't you want me? I have looks, charm, and skills. I will eliminate any who stand in my way, or in the way of those I trust. Respect is something to be earned, but once earned I will be fiercely...

Grimacing as if the sheer utterance of the word would cause her to lose the contents of her stomach, the young woman quickly spits out
loyal.

A slight grin spreads across the blood elf's face.
Besides, what's wrong with a little social disorder to lighten the ever dismal weight of being good?
*Sreng seems to consider this, watching the elf carefully for several long moments of silence before speaking*

Well enough said... We run tings tight here, though. In de pas' half-year, we dealt wit' some who couldn' keep a civil tongue in dey head when talkin' to dey Tribemates. So Sreng'jin took both: tongues an' heads.

We respec' strong will, strong spirits, fiery hearts. Dis de Horde, after all, an' we got no time for Alliance-hearted sentiments like good an' evil. We do what we gotta do, an' what we gotta do is protec' our own. So if ya tink ya wanna be wit' us, ya find a way to turn dat venom into sometin' useful, like poisonin' de souls an' hearts of our foes. If it turn inward, onto de Tribe, Sreng'jin gonna have a pretty red scalp for his spear.

In dis Tribe, nothin' be more important dan Tribe.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
The elf snorts in reply.
Obviously those fools didn't know how to play the game, and they lost. I am quite a bit smarter than that, you see.
*nods in greetings to Thanuist*

Welcome to the Tribe's Totem, Thanuist. Treat the Tribe well and the Tribe will treat ya. Heed the Warlord's words well.

Don't be forgetting about the moot tomorrow. Usually it be held at six in a random location so be sure to ask then.
Nods back at Grazak.
Ahh, yes, the moot. I do believe that it is your tribe's formation date tomorrow, correct? The flyers all over this place indicate the crossroads tomorrow, if I have read the date properly.
Yup. It be a special occasion too. We be celebratin' the Tribe's third university this moot so it should be one to remember.
Thanuist brushes her hair behind her ear as she returns to the totem after the previous night's moot.
I have to say that the tribe certainly does enjoy festivities. I was impressed by the numbers that arrived last night despite my late arrival.
((I actually believe that I am now well past the one month mark. Well past... Wasn't sure where to put this so I decided to smack it on my application))
Thanuist are you still a peon?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I hit the one month mark at the same time as our dear Tribesmate, Bloodbound. Unfortunately I was ill and unable to make it to that moot. I am unsure if I was forgotten about or if it was decided that I wasn't ready due to my lack of activity ((illness))
Yar Thanuist, usually you just need to show up to the next moot that you can and it'll get taken care of (with a little reminder to the officers running the moot).
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Keep in mind folks need to vouch for you as well. As the application process says, "staying off the radar isn't enough". I've no idea if this has any bearing on you specifically, but the one month mark is a minimum.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Ah that would explain things.
Are you able to attend the next moot with your sponsor?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)