Thanks, Eveline and Shantow!
I'd like to take a moment to thank Eveline and Shantow, and a few others. In some cases, I supplied the mats, in others, I got help from a lot of people. So here goes.

For a [item]Vengeance Wrap[/item]: Eveline, the crafter, for the time, help, and [item]Primal Nether[/item]. Shillatae, for exchanging a ton of [item]Shadowcloth[/item] for their constituent materials. Vythika, for transmuting the last two [item]Shadowcloth[/item] in Shadowmoon. Daichallar, for some [item]Primal Shadow[/item]. Rajana, for disenchanting a ton of greens into [item]Arcane Dust[/item]. The Guild Bank, for a whole lot of [item]Netherweave Cloth[/item].

For a [item]Shadowprowler's Chestguard[/item]: Shantow, the crafter, who needed Exalted with the Violet Eye, and for the [item]Primal Nether[/item] and [item]Bolt of Soulcloth[/item]. Mellith for some [item]Primal Shadow[/item] and [item]Primal Earth[/item], and Dispaya for some [item]Primal Shadow[/item].

For [item]Fel Leather Leggings[/item]: Greyfith, the crafter, for his time, and Freithe for the gems inserted into it. Daichallar for some [item]Primal Shadow[/item].

For [item]Enchanted Clefthoof Gloves[/item]: Greyfith, again, for the time and gems.

For a [item]Necklace of the Deep[/item]: Bendon, for the time to craft it, and some other gems. The Guild Bank, for the [item]Jaggal Pearl[/item]s.

In case you couldn't tell, I mooched a LOT of [item]Primal Shadow[/item] off of people. Thank goodness for a giving tribe!
[item]Primal Shadow[/item]

Tips go in the tip jar.
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
You are very welcome, dear! It was a pleasure to make.

Hurrah for the generosity of so many Tribemates!