Thanks Donalzon!
I just wanted to thank you for running the two ten man raids on Sundays and Wednesdays. Also for being patient and teaching people how to raid and gear up. It has been a pleasure running with you and learning from you. Last night for the first time we were able to clear the construct quarter and go on to defeat Sapphiron and Kel'Thuzad! I think this was achieved in no small part from your dedication and leadership and the ability to tank Kel'Thuzad and the adds at the same time! 8-) Well, I guess the super healing helped to (Thanks Nadilynn!). So, super job Donalzon!

Thanks,
Stalkinghoof
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman
I second this. Without your help and dedication we would have never known just how much of a sally Kel'Thuzad truly is. On a side note, I am still recruiting for taking care of the Lich King... any takers? I hear he has a soft spot for ice cream and other cold dairy products.
Yes, thank you for putting in the time and effort with leading the ten mans, Donalzon. I know it's not easy leading our rag-tag lot at times. Smile And I really appreciate you taking Mercini and giving him the chance to become a decent Healadin.
Congratulations to you all

-Jaba/Sbin
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I didn't make it to the 2nd half that killed KT, but thanks Don all the same.
I hereby dedicate to you this song:

Donalzon was a man,
Yes, a big man!
With an eye like an eagle
And as tall as a mountain was he!

Donalzon was a man,
Yes, a big man!
He was brave, he was fearless
And as tough as a mighty oak tree!

From the coonskin cap on the top of ol' Don
To the heel of his rawhide shoe;
The rippin'est, roarin'est, fightin'est man
The frontier ever knew!

Donalzon was a man,
Yes, a big man!
And he fought for America
To make all Americans free!

What a Boone! What a doer!
What a dream come-er-true-er was he!

Donalzon was a man!
Yes, a big man!
With a whoop and a holler
he c'd mow down a forest of trees!

Donalzon was a man!
Yes, a big man!
If he frowned at a river
In July all the water would freeze!

But a peaceable, pioneer fella was Don
When he smiled all the ice would thaw!
The singin'est, laughin'est, happiest man
The frontier ever saw!

Donalzon was a man!
Yes, a big man!
With a dream of a country that'd
Always forever be free!

What a Boone! What a do-er!
What a dream-come-er-true-er was he!
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Thanks Don, for letting Kardwel tag along a few times to get some decent healy gear! Big Grin
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Aw shucks, thanks for the recognition, and the excellent original poem! The best gratitude will be you guys graduating to the 25 man raids and doing well there.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
Ok so the song wasn't so much original as it was me taking the theme song to the Daniel Boone tv show and changing the name, but don't let that cheapen it for you. Wink
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]