Thanks Dentik!
As part of my community service due for a Gamon-related incident, I took on the big-brothership of two lonely orphans this weekend. While they enjoyed touring around Azeroth and Outland, drizzling sticky ice cream drool onto Scooty, my kodo, they were begging for more adventure than I alone could provide. Grunh, in particular, was looking to see the place where his father died fighting against the Scourge. Dentik overheard me telling the poor gruntling that I couldn't take him there on my own, and graciously offered to come along and watch my back. We managed to scare up a few more participants and went like the wind through Utgarde Pinnacle. Finally, Grunh stood before the corpse of the creature who took his father and, before I could stop him, made a rude gesture. I have no idea where he learned that. Anyway, it was a resounding success.

The next day I was in charge of a small elfling who liked to call herself Sal. She was extremely interested in the ongoing battle against the forces of the Alliance, and asked to tag along with me as I fought. I wanted to be able to show some prowess in the battlegrounds, so I told her I'd capture some towers and other enemy-held locations single-handedly, in fact without ever leaving travel form. Unfortunately, my prowess was singularly lacking, and I failed to complete my goals. Sal was crestfallen. Suddenly, like a bolt of moonfire from above, Dentik offered to help me look good in front of this poor little waif. How could I refuse a chance like that? With the help of him and a few others, several orphans were exposed to the harrowing dangers of war, and watched victories rain down around the forces of the Horde. And Sal gave me a sticky candy kiss.

So, thank you again Dentik, for helping me and others make the little children happy. The Earth Mother thinks you're cool, too. She said so.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?