Thank You Kretol
I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for all the work you do to maintain and improve this site. And to thank you for letting Ironsong use your computer space for this and for your Teamspeak server, also.
Yes, thank you very much, Kretol, for being the site admin! I'm sure there are other things you can be doing with your time but we all appreciate you keeping the website maintained and running the TeamSpeak server.
(( Hehe. We don't say thank you to the people who do all of the "behind the sceens" stuff often enough. <huggles> Thanks, Kretol. ))
*Bounce bounce bounce* Thanks!!!!!))
Absolutely. I cannot say how great this site is. Thanks for all you do!

May the earthmother watch over you!

Big Grin
It is quite clear already that the work you do for us is not unappreciated, but let me give my thanks as well.
The mighty cannot stop me, nor the wise make plans against me.
*signs her name to list of esteemed forum <strike>trolls</strike> readers*

Very well done and much appreciated!!
Good Job Kretol!

Site looks great.

/cheers
Kong the Elem Shaman / Sultan the Protection Paladin
Thanks everyone for your comments and praise thus far. Helps keep me creative. Wink
Kretol smells like popcorn chicken.

<3 Kretol
Dezna Wrote:Kretol smells like popcorn chicken.

<3 Kretol
YOU HAVE BEEN STRUCK DOWN BY THE WRATH OF THE GODS!
Dezna takes 65535 holy damage.
*combat res for the comic value*
I'm going to send a special thank you to Kretol for inviting The Brooz Brothers to use the IronsongLFG channel. Smile
((Love the new site design. Very cool!))
((I haven't ever met Kretol myself but I know that mantaining a website can be rather time consumeing and I thank you for doing so also this new layout is alot cooler now that its not white >.> Smile ))