Test of Skulls! - Jan 10
OOC:

Tuesday, January 10th, somewhere in the neighborhood of just after 5pm server time (We want people on the East Coast to have time to get home), we are going to -try- to set up a solid 5-man to take out the four dragons for the Test of Skulls. After we are done with the first round, I would be willing to help with a second round of folks who also need to finish this part of the quest.

We will be planning to take out all three of the first four dragons, returning to Emberstrife, and then taking out the fourth. (unless they have changed it where you can get the quest for all four now)

Please let me know here and/or in-game if you are interested or if you are interested in being part of the non-quest group to help us out (ie: you do not need to complete the quest, but would like to help)

These are not simple fights, but cannot be completed inside of a raid. An "extra" group helps quite a bit.

The Dragons we are after:

Quest: The Test of Skulls, Scryer
Notes: Scryer is the Blue Dragon in Winterspring at Mazthoril. Hits pretty hard as well, is immune to slow from Frostbolts and resistant to frost as a general rule.

Quest: The Test of Skulls, Somnus
Notes: Somnus can be found in Swamp of Sorrows, wandering in an arch up and down the zone between the Pool of Tears and the beach.

Quest: The Test of Skulls, Chronalis
Notes: Travel to Tanaris. Along the east edge of the zone (visible on map) is a mountain. Enter the area to find two low level drakes, and finally, Chronalis, guarding the door in the back. Chronalis is the second or third of a series of bronze dragons guarding the Caverns of Time.

After the first three, we return to Emberstrife for -
Quest: The Test of Skulls, Axtroz
Notes: Travel to Grim Batol and track down Axtroz, drake champion of the Red Flight. Destroy him and take his skull.
(I know I've already mentioned it in-game, but I'll put it here as well. I've already slain Scryer, but need all the other pieces of that particular puzzle. I have no problem going back and killing the frosty reptile again, of course.)
UPDATE:

As of Tuesday evening, we have finished the test of skulls for:

Asaram
Uglawha
Zinthas
Edonil
Zarraema
Amato
Chaska

MANY many thanks to those who came and helped us for any part of the quest!

Kosath, Umu, Masai, and Dispaya - Thank you for comming even though you didn't need to. Saltie, Edo, and Chaska - Thank you for sticking around (before and/or after) to help others!

Extra special thanks to Dispaya for portaling us around all over the world!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The test of skulls Waltimus 6 3,060 01-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Shillatae