Test Realm
If anyone wants to screw around on the PTR, I'll probably be there off and on today. I suggest transferring premade characters - they're armed to the teeth, and it's a lot of fun to play with a completely-decked-out 60 of a class you don't normally play.

The characters I made there are both Alliance (sue me, I wanted to try a 60 paladin!) - Ays, a rogue, and Durok, a paladin. I'm in a fairly-decent-seeming guild called Game Over which I can invite you into for ease of communication if you like.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
I've tried playing over there last night. Most of my time on (which was probably an hour or two) was, of course, defending. I must admit that only the truly masochistic would be in WorldDefense on the test realm. *smirk*
I've got a pair of premades on the PVE server, myself. Stompshock (sue me, it's Test server and I can have a dumb name if I want) the shaman, and Murdish the undead priest. If I crack you in your head at some point Fanae, sorry in advance. Wink
I copied one of the premade characters onto the test server. I have an Orc rogue named Zephyr on the RPPVP server. I'll be on and off there today since I have some other things I need to take care of, but hope to see some of our Tribe members around. Add me to your friends list. And to all others who will be playing there, you should add a post here so we know who to look for.

-Ulfric
[Image: 18177.jpg]
On another note, it amuses me how many people blatantly speedhack on that realm.
Kretol Wrote:On another note, it amuses me how many people blatantly speedhack on that realm.

Yeah, there's a lot of hacking going on. It's pretty sad. =P

I made a Horde mage and rogue, but I want to delete the mage and re-make an Alliance shadow priest. I just hope that once I delete the character I can transfer another premade.

But hoooo boy! Armed to the teeth isn't the half of it!
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
So, outta morbid curiosity....how do you roll a premade char on a test server?
I have an Warlock and a Priest on the RPPVP Realm, Enthuzler and Enthusler.

~marie
Krelldor Wrote:So, outta morbid curiosity....how do you roll a premade char on a test server?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Ftest.worldofwarcraft.com%2Fus%2Fcopy%2Fcharacter-copy.html">https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/login/l ... -copy.html</a><!-- m -->
Quote:I just hope that once I delete the character I can transfer another premade.

I hate to rain on your parade, but unfortunately you can't get another premade if you delete one you've already made. You're stuck with what you pick first off, unless they offer more premades which they do occasionally.
I've got a character on each realm apparently.. No idea why, just did it that way *Glares at it* I'll be hanging out in IronsongOOC in any case, incase anyone wants to swing by. Horde, of course.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Bah. Someone roll Alliance!

I respecced my rogue to 21/8/22, and it's starting to make me remember that it was fun to be a dagger rogue in some ways.
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
I'll join the IronsongOOC channel on Horde, and I'll make one for Alliance as well.

Fanae, I tried adding your char names to my friends list, but it said they didn't exist and needed to be "members of your own alliance" which I assume to mean someone on Horde took it.
Oog, wait. Which server did you end up on? I'm on RP-PVP.
I'm on the PvE server for both. =\

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Test Realm Patch Notes 2.1.0 Kretol 27 10,373 05-04-2007, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Gholjan
  1.11 Test Realm Patch Notes! Kretol 11 5,339 05-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Haida