Tenni's application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Tenni, and i have yet to earn any titles.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a fierce and proud Blood elf paladin.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
*stairs at the floor clinching his knees with his sweaty hands he looks up slowly...after taking a deep breath he tells his story* My names Tenni, I served as a Capt. in the Ranger Corp during the siege of Quel'Thalas in the Third War. Iv seen many of my brothers cut down and slaughtered by the enemy, And I myself have done unspeakable things in the name of honor, and for the sake of my people.*puts his hands on his head holding back tears of rage* there are times when...I see there faces, blood pouring out of there eyes and*slams his fist into the wall* I cant help myself I... I lose control and I do horrible things... to people I care about... I don’t mean too, its just things remind me of the war and I...turn into this monster...sometimes I feel him waiting in the shadows biding his time till he can take over again and... And...No ...it’s happening again.....*falls on the floor slamming his fist into the wall, his hand starts to bleed as the struggle slows to a halt he looks up and his once green eyes turn red* finally I’m back in control. *he looks up with an evil smile* no let’s continue with the questions shall we?

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
*laughs* Many of my professions you would not hope to comprehend. but because im feelin generous *smiles* i will answer your question. I am into mining, blacksmithing and first aid.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
*staires blankly for awhile then laughs* I need no one, i wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for...him*strugles to control his hand* Oh no my friend im not ready to leave just yet.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
*laughs loudly* i beleive i just answered that.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
*his hands start to shake* damn you!!*his eyes turn black for a few seconds then return to normal he slowly looks up and sighs* now you know my secret, every since the war iv had that spilt personality. its a constant battel to remain in control. i would have to say that is my greatist trial, keepin him inside and under control.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
*lowers his head as beeds of sweet pour of his forhead* im sorry it just takes alot out of me, the constant fighting. my one and only goal is to ride myself of this diseases of my other half.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth.
I look forward to helpin everyone i can to try to atone for the wrongs iv commetted in the past and the wrongs my other half forces me to do.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I capt. Tenni swear to up hold the laws you have set forth
(( Tenni is an RL friend of mine and is in my platoon. Very good guy... so since he needs a sponsor.... I'll be his sponsor. Very good app Tenni!))
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
Oh more elves, oh how so very exciting...

Lok'tar elf. Please attend the next moot you are able and introduce yourself to the Tribe. Moots are held every Thursday at 6pm Orgrimmar (server) time. We meet in a random location each week for security purposes so please contact either myself or another guild mate on that day to be obtain the location.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Keep de crazy under control. S'a fine line between mad prophet, an' jus' plain annoyin'. I'd hate to have to shoot ya in de neck.
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]