Tempest Keep Tomorrow (Tuesday)
Hey folks!

Bloodbound is organizing a one-time clear of the earlier bosses in Tempest Keep (at least Al'ar and Void Reaver) on Tuesday, to give us time to work on Kael'thas during our normal raid time on Wednesday. Since most of us are more "casual" players (in that we don't like raiding 5 days a week), not everyone in our regular group is able to make it for this. We have a few slots open (and likely a few more will be opening as folks forget to show up).

If you're interested in seeing (and killing) some of the bosses in Tempest Keep, this is your chance. Tank, healer, DPS, we can accommodate most any role, so long as you're speced and geared reasonably to do the job and are able to listen to directions. Some things to keep in mind:
  1. There is a loot system, but most of the stuff that drops off these bosses is of no interest to Bloodbound raiders. So, while it is possible you will be outrolled on something you want, chances are nobody else wants it but you. The only reason we're still in TK is to kill Kael'thas.
  2. I am going to try and slot people with appropriate gear/spec ahead of time, so if you don't express interest early you might miss a spot. We're probably going to have plenty of room for folks who are prepared and want to go, but can't promise anything unless you've been told ahead of time.
  3. Raid starts at 7PM and runs until we kill at least Al'ar and VR. Usually these are one-shot bosses for us, so probably not more than 2 hours. Depending on performance, we might go after Solarian. She's an easy boss, but one bad apple can make a very frustrating night for the whole raid, so that's debatable.
If you're interested, please reply here or, preferably, on the Bloodbound forum thread:
http://bloodbound.leafnode.net/forum/vie...1223#p1223
I am happy to come and would love to see that place.
re: Arcane Mage

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Oryx (resto shaman) and Zlinka (combat rogue) are interested in coming!

-Z
Just thought I'd update, the Bloodbound thread has the "known" replacements in the first post. I still expect one or two unannounced absences, so don't lose hope if you're an alternate and show up at 7 if you're still interested.
Amato and Coranda (Feral Druid and Resto Shaman) may also be available if needed.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
This went very well. Thanks Elyana for putting it together!
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Thanks again to everyone who came, and I'm very sorry to the few who I couldn't fit in. It wasn't personal and if I ignored you in whispers, its likely because I was juggling a lot of different people at the time. I can be pretty scatterbrained, its a wonder the raiders keep me around at all.