Team Smash and Grab NO LONGER RAIDING (for now)
Thats right, as of this week, we are not raiding Kharazan as a team any more. I believe there are some in the team that still want to raid, and it would not be impossible to form up with replacements.

As for myself, I won't be raiding Kharazan unless asked to by anybody (I'd have no problem filling in for somebody in any group as Grom or Efluvious depending on if you need an illhoof/netherspite lock or a prot warrior).
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Like to say I'm more than happy to keep going, or to help with another group in whatever form.
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
Shantow is still interested in running around Karazhan. There are many items in there that he would still find useful. Krell still needs 1 item from Ilhoof, so I'd be willing to drag him along also.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Could those of the original team who do still want to go reply to this, just to get a feel of whats gonna happen?
What is the best thing in life?
Crush enemy, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
I do still want to go, but wouldn't mind a little break from things at the same time. I imagine that once folks with alts get keyed, we'll be wanting to go again? IE. Tabaraus, Eonah, Aeorie, Simra, um...Sibn? I can't remember jaba's druid's name.

I can respec grey or khrale to resto if need be to cover some healing.

I think last week was a nice break, and this week as well

That's how i see things anyhow.
Be happy to still go. I do want to take Simra, also though. So I can shoot my trap targets in here and break it too! Rar!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
yeah, as for me, I really could use a break from the Kharazan thing, at least for a couple of weeks, but if I'm needed (other than tonight, I made plans) I'd still come and tank or whatever.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I am still willing to go, though I cannot go Oct. 5. I know Filiminjaru is interested in tagging along with us when he can.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I'd not object to going, though I'll admit a fair level of burnout with WoW in general. I miss you guys a lot. But I haven't yet sorted out my work schedule, as it's a very busy time, and I've been working until 7:00 some evenings and really not feeling up to raiding (or playing at all) when I'm done. When things are more level I'll have a better idea of what I'm up to doing, and what days/times I'm able to make.
As for me, I'm going to be game in a few weeks, I was hoping to start taking Eonah (healy priest) rather than V -- pewpew is fun, but rather burned out on it as far as karazhan goes. I'd not object to taking V into there to fill a spot in a group as needed (like Efluvious/Grom has stated). A group with most of us on an "alt" or "secondary main" *glares at tet* characters would be a lot of fun with the same group, we have a lot of players in the current team that have a bunch of fresh alts to 70 that would benefit from another perspective in the place!
I haven't logged in in about 2 weeks. My computer died but I fixed it with a reinstall of Windows. At the time a friend was borrowing my WoW discs. I got them back finally, but haven't installed it yet. Smile
It probably won't be for another 2 weeks when I get around to reinstalling WoW, too, since I just got slammed with the beginning of this new school year, but I'm guessing November and further will be relatively light.
I'm going inactive in the meanwhile while I wait for ZA, if there was any question :p

Here's hoping for the ret pallie changes and a new dungeon challenge. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Team Smash & Grab 8 4,007 10-01-2007, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Lucinther
  Team Smash and Grab smashes and grabs (updated with Night 2) 4 2,446 03-04-2007, 08:40 PM
Last Post: Guest