Tadakatsu
Please fill this out in detail, and in-character. Thanks! -Sreng

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

If you're looking for my human name, forget it. It's gone, abandoned, just like that life.

My name now is Tadakatsu. I call myself this due to my Pandaren times as a Human, times that I will go into later. It is an arrangement of syllables in their language.

The only titles I have ever earned were against the Horde, not with it, and as such are not worth mentioning.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am currently working as a Warrior, though I have an unorthodox style as a result from my living training.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am Forsaken. Anyone who hadn't figured that out by now, please report to the nearest medical barracks for treatment.

I lived as a man of Stromgarde, born and raised, though from the beginning I was always a bit wary of how our soldiers conducted themselves. Too lax, I remember thinking. I've had a strategic mind since as far back as I can remember, and the Plague didn't rot my brain much.

When I asked my father to let me learn Stromgarde's military ways, he refused. Naturally, we butted heads about it, and came to a decision. He would send me to a trainer, a private tutor, and if I could best my father in six months, he would fund training for me from any source.

I accepted, and trained until I bled from the hands every day, at which point I worked on footwork with my instructor until, literally, I collapsed from exhaustion every day. The man, whom I have forgotten thanks to rot, would leave me where I fell, as a reminder of my limits. I didn't care, because I knew I could best my father with practice.

I did. He wasn't a general, or even really famous. I just think he didn't think I'd practice so hard, and expected to win hands-down. In my time, however, I had learned of a race of beings who devoted as much energy, if not more, to the arts of combat than I had: the Pandarians. I told my father to send me to Menethil Harbor, and I'd do the rest.

It took every copper that I had to find a captain who truly knew of the Pandaren homelands. I got in more than my fair share of fights, some winning, some losing, but after a few weeks, I convinced him to take me as close as he dared. "I'll swim there if I must." I can keenly remember saying. He probably didn't care, because I paid him well, and he dropped me about a mile off-shore.

While my training had granted me some heightened endurance, it was not enough to reach land, and I fell from exhaustion before making it there. Apparently, however, they had spotted me, and swept me up in their fishing nets to take home for interrogation.

I cannot say whether this was Pandaria, or a settlement, and I have sworn to silence regarding it. Suffice it to say, I was accepted, after much begging and pleading, into their ranks as a slave first, then eventually a friend, and finally a warrior. I was fourteen at the time.

When I died, I was thirty, and had just returned from that land. They blindfolded me and set me adrift in the direction of Menethil Harbor in one of their rickshaws. I had learned to steer the thing already, so I made way to Menethil... where I learned that the Scourge had begun to move through.

I raced home, expecting to find my home torn to the ground. Well, it wasn't. In fact, it hadn't even been touched. Heading home, I found that a lot had changed... and Stromgarde had decided not to pursue the Scourge. My father tried to forbid me to chase after Arthas's army and join their cause, but he was not the same young man as when I left. I made him the same offer, and foolishly, he accepted.

I'd... rather not talk about this part, so let me skip ahead.

I wasn't in Arthas's army when I fell. Rather, I was in Andorhal, waiting for them to arrive. I did not partake of the cursed grain, but I was infected by one who had. I think I took a few out before I fell, but after that... nothing.

As usual, I awoke in Tirisfal, et cetera.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Currently, I am Tailoring and Skinning, mainly because I've seen the Auction House, and once I've made enough money to get by, I plan on switching to Blacksmithing and Mining.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

None, excluding an obscure Pandaren tribe with no utterable name in Orcish or Common.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Actually, my most memorable moment comes not from a member, but from a friend of the tribe, or so she said. Her name was, I believe, Courtney, and I spoke to her of such things. She referred me to the Tribe's totems, and spoke of the Tribe's moots as something to be viewed as often as possible. I knew that this was something I was looking for, and so I came to view the Totems myself. It seems exactly like what I was looking for.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Rising. So far, that's got to be the most traumatic experience I've ever had. Imagine dying, in a painful manner, and then waking up in a body that only resembles your own. The amount of time that has passed is incalculable, and whenever you look into a reflective surface, the image that you see doesn't match the one in your head. To top it all off, the people you knew and loved are dead, and they may or may not have Risen as you have. They may or may not be mindless, and they may or may not be people that you now must destroy utterly.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I am still trying to piece myself together mentally and spiritually, and the way that I do that is combat. So, right now, I fight. I would like to meet others, return to a social environment, and give my undying loyalty to a proper cause.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

...honestly, the idea that I have all the time in the world. My body has ceased decaying, and I've had enough money to pay several priests for those spells that perpetually keep the body in good repair. Since I'm already in pieces, it only keeps me looking as fresh as when I Rose, but it works.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I do so swear to abide by the rules of the Code of Conduct.
I swear to abide by the rules outlined in the Code of Conduct.
Welcome to the totem!

Our guild moots are held weekly on Thursdays at 6pm server time. Please contact one fo the guild members on that date to find the location!

May the Earthmother bless you and keep you safe.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)