Tackling Heroic Emerald Nightmare
Hi everyone!  We are planning to hit Heroic Emerald Nightmare pretty hard in the next few weeks.  To succeed, we will need everyone playing to the best of their ability.  As we tackle content that is at the outer limits of our group's ability, we need every character to hit the performance level the content is tuned for.

Gear-wise, we would like at least an iLevel of 850, and ideally 860.  This should not be that difficult to achieve — most of us are over 850 already, and those that are not are pretty close.  If your iLevel is low, please work on improving it.  Do world quests for individual items of gear, do heroic or mythic 5-mans for drops, and so forth.  Oryx and I and many others would be more than happy to help.  Message us in-game or use the Discord app to put a group together if people are offline!

Ability-wise, please read up on your rotations to make sure you are doing everything you can to improve your character's performance.  If you don’t know how you are doing relative to the group ask Oryx, who runs a meter, or look on the forum for the link to the performance upload, or you can download a meter yourself (we use Skada). Icy Veins has good guides on how to play each class and spec.

Finally, it’s important that we know who is coming so we can compose an effective team. Please RSVP on the calendar as soon as you can, or communicate with me or Oryx through whispers, in-game mail, Discord, forum, or passenger pigeon.  This is especially true for critical roles like our raid-geared healers.  If we know in advance we can work on filling those slots ahead of time.

Thanks everyone!

-Zlinka
Could we start having raids logged as well, please? I've been trying to log them myself, and enabled combat logging, and it still hasn't happened so I'm going to try to figure out what step I'm missing.

If anyone has logs for raids this weeks are available, I'd love to take a look. I didn't see any, though.

Thanks!
Batrapha, Batnissi, Batolam, Batel, Batya, Batjireh, Batshammah, Batraah.

Yes, I AM batty.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X7b...zW#boss=-3

I only log heroic.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
(12-12-2016, 12:34 PM)jabadue Wrote: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X7b...zW#boss=-3

I only log heroic.

Did you have Thursday, December 8th logs somewhere to upload?

When you log are you typing /combatlog before and at end of each fight and then uploading with Warcraft logs updater client?  

As long as you have advanced logging setup in wow client and your battle net account associated with the warcraftlogs site that's pretty much all that is needed?

Is there any special step to getting the log to be associated with the guild and available for viewing?  When I look up IST I only find kretol's logs not yours.  Unless I go through  your direct link.

Thanks!

PS - Do you use loggerhead or dbm options to prompt you to handle logging automatically instead of typing /combatlog?
~ Zoopagoo
I use the /combatlog command to log the whole raid and upload via client. They say to do it that way to get pets correctly associated with players.

I need a guild code to associate with Kretol's guild page.
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
I've updated the IST guild page on WCL to handle guild management automatically, so as long as your account is associated with a guilded character, you should be able to upload IST combat logs henceforth.
As a note, I use an addon named... I think it is called AutoLog, which automatically starts combat logging when I enter a raid instance and stops it when I exit. Very handy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks both of you!  Did you find the log for last Thursday to upload?
~ Zoopagoo
What boss are we going to be hitting first tonight? Dragons?
Batrapha, Batnissi, Batolam, Batel, Batya, Batjireh, Batshammah, Batraah.

Yes, I AM batty.
(12-15-2016, 09:23 AM)Barbdreams Wrote: What boss are we going to be hitting first tonight?  Dragons?

Yes, the plan is to hit Dragons first, then Il'gynoth.

-Z