TFR - 4/11 - S.Plateau Sign-Ups!
Original post:

Quote:Okay, I know Burning Crusade is soooo last year. But, there are some really great raids we never had a chance to run or get all the way through. And with the addition of achievements, higher levels and way better gear, I don't see the harm in trying to get people interested in what I want to plan. Towards the end of our BC days, I know the tribe finished out Tempest Keep (without me, which I am still mad at myself over! alsjdfgweufgb!) and we were trying our hand at Mount Hyjal, but never actually finished that one up.

So, here is my proposition. To hit up the following places:

- Mount Hyjal
- Black Temple
- Sunwell Plateau

Note, I am not saying this is something we would put extended time on such as what we are doing with Naxx. Naxx is progression and takes far more importance over a raiding schedule than these! I'm just saying, maybe on one of these Saturday nights when the tribe has nothing else going on, we can gather as many people as we can and take to the battle. It should be easier with how things are now, but I still think an SP raid would need a decent amount of us. Wink

So, if this sounds like something you would be interested in helping tag along on, please drop a post. I would love to see what other people think. I am not saying we're actually doing this now. I'm just gathering interest.

Thanks!

~ Meli to the Kar

UPDATE: Now taking sign ups for Sunwell Plateau raid - Saturday, April 11th - 6:00 PM server

RP aspect of this event can be found HERE. Delgarsida (Valtrinity) and myself are planning this raid and we hope to make it success!

Please post your character and class role and I will add them to the list. No offense to the people who are still in their 70's, but to make this all around easier, we'd like to bring as many level 80 people as we can. Remember! This raid was created for fully T6 geared people at 70. And reading up on the bosses, it's going to be tough to do even at 80.

Please keep in mind, the Sunwell isn't just a walk in the park like some other lower level raids are now. Of course, maybe the Sunwell USED to be a walk in the park but all the Felblood Elves kind of took it over and made it a place you wouldn't want to have a picnic. Smile

Tanks:

Healers:

DPS:

12. Kardwel - Paladin
13. Ronx - Warrior
14. Delgarsida - Death Knight
15. Magwar - Death Knight
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Anca wants to go! <---achievement-hound
Achievements or not, I'd love to go; there were only a couple of raid content places I got to see.
Im there! Brokentusk is about to hit 70 tonight, so I will be good to go. Or my pally and hunter can go, both are level 80.

- Brokentusk
I'm not sure if I meet the requirements (reputation, previous quests, standing on my head for three hours, or whatever was required to get into most Outland instances), but if I do I will quite gladly tag along.
Qaza Wrote:I'm not sure if I meet the requirements (reputation, previous quests, standing on my head for three hours, or whatever was required to get into most Outland instances), but if I do I will quite gladly tag along.

As far as I know, you don't have to do anything special to get into them.
The requirements for attunement were removed some time ago.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
Count Preylee in!
Count Lailya, in, too!

(Achievements! Do want!)
[Image: 2627648EgUWn.png]

[Image: 2627663SOPQY.png]
Count me, Magwar, in as well.
Woot! Glad to see more interest. <3
I did not respond to this initially because of all life has dealt me lately. I simply do not know from one day to the next if I will be able to manage a raid. However, I would love to participate in any of the original or BC raids if the scheduled days/times end up working for me.
Give me a certain day of the week and I will try to make it whenever work will let me.....God I hate working night-time shift.....
Okay! Sign ups are official!

If you posted here originally, please post again with your character, class and class role! Anything after this post is considered a sign up.
Assuming I won't be undercutting the raid when this comes around...

Ronx
Warrior
Fury DPS